Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: G29 Wheel Settings - PS4

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    This sort of post is just so vexing as it just is not true. It just looks like more trolling to me as my wheel is wonderful.
    Demo same as game for me so I suspect you have issues yourself. As suggested you need to do far more if the very helpful community here are to sort your issue.
    It's not trolling, it is just my experience so far. I find it really annoying that you suggest it is trolling, when I am trying to figure out what is going on.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by theborv View Post
    It's not trolling, it is just my experience so far. I find it really annoying that you suggest it is trolling, when I am trying to figure out what is going on.
    Your posts are vague and lacking any informative, actionable detail.

The details are symptoms that can be diagnosed.

Lack of detail shows you're intent on not fixing any problem that might exist.

Having to poke details out of you, to help you enjoy and achieve a better experience with ffb, is also annoying.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hkraft300 View Post
    Your posts are vague and lacking any informative, actionable detail.

The details are symptoms that can be diagnosed.

Lack of detail shows you're intent on not fixing any problem that might exist.

Having to poke details out of you, to help you enjoy and achieve a better experience with ffb, is also annoying.
    I can appreciate that. I am new at using a wheel and have a steep learning curve, which I am sure you can also appreciate. I will try to be more detailed as I go.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I can appreciate that. I am new at using a wheel and have a steep learning curve, which I am sure you can also appreciate. I will try to be more detailed as I go.
    I appreciate you posted a claim not borne out by my experience or most racers, yes I checked, that the demo ffb is smooth as butter and the game in the game it is rubbish.

If you are serious you need to post your ffb settings, the ones that were working for you in the demo and explain more what your problem actually is.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I appreciate you posted a claim not borne out by my experience or most racers, yes I checked, that the demo ffb is smooth as butter and the game in the game it is rubbish.

If you are serious you need to post your ffb settings, the ones that were working for you in the demo and explain more what your problem actually is.
    I will do some more testing over the next few days (little busy days) and post.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I will do some more testing over the next few days (little busy days) and post.
    I dont think that is needed, I am sure that if you are experiencing the drastic difference you describe that something basic must be set very differently between the game and the demo. It may be that the demo and the full game default to different driver aids, I didn't check this.

Check what driver aids you have on and post your current ffb and a clearer description of what you are unhappy about and I am 90% certain a soloution will be found by people here, often happens.

Sorry I was grumpy yesterday, my boyfriend is learning russian and yesterday he drove me mad talking to google translate practicing the genitive case. ;-)
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Question for the G29 Community. I have been using my G29 on PC2 and have used in on PC1. With PC2 I noticed a sensation that the front wheels are slipping in turns which I never felt in PC1. Are you experiencing this as well? For me to offset the effect I have to go into turns very slow to avoid this. I am now using the Raw Flavor.
    Standard PS4 - Logitech G29 w/standard Pedals

Platform
    PS4
    Yes the new tire model gives a really clear sensation of front wheel slip on raw. Through a long turn if you saw at your wheel you will feel the front tires strain then lose and regain grip.
    Compared to pc2, where tires feel like rubber, pc1 tires feel like rigid blocks.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I dont think that is needed, I am sure that if you are experiencing the drastic difference you describe that something basic must be set very differently between the game and the demo. It may be that the demo and the full game default to different driver aids, I didn't check this.

Check what driver aids you have on and post your current ffb and a clearer description of what you are unhappy about and I am 90% certain a soloution will be found by people here, often happens.

Sorry I was grumpy yesterday, my boyfriend is learning russian and yesterday he drove me mad talking to google translate practicing the genitive case. ;-)
    Thank you. We all get annoyed sometimes. I respect that you owned up to it.

I have played around with settings a little, and have found that ffb are pretty similar on both PC and PS4. Yes, I went ahead and bought the PC game after the PC-demo being so ffb-smooth only to discover that the full PC version is not as good on ffb as the PC-demo. So my conclusion is so far that both PC and PS4 ffb are about the same. I have found some settings I can live with so far.

Thanks for people responding.

Using Raw - 100 - 55 - 10 - 0 on both PC and PS4. The G29 feels more or less the same on both.

Oh, and completed my first race online today This is a hard game compared to GT Sport, but also a million times better.
    Last edited by theborv; 05-02-2018 at 17:34.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I can't find the right FFB settings for The G29 i am on the ps4. Right now i am at default settings gain, volume, tone and fx at 50 if i put the gain higher that 50 i get clipping noise. I don't understand this in GT Sport it's fine infact i like better the FFB in GT than PC2, it has something to do with the FFB in this game. I really like PC2 but i am out of options here.