Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: General forum behaviour

Watching Bake Off like a stereotypical Brit
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Tbh I don't really see too much abuse on these forums. Of course every now and then it happens but it is always dealt with quickly. That's probably why this is the only game forum I regularly use
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    ^ Do you read the whole forum?
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 50" LG 4K UHD TV 3840x2160 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: Morgan Henstridge

Watching Bake Off like a stereotypical Brit
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    ^ Do you read the whole forum?
    Well I suppose I mainly tend to look at the larger ongoing threads unless I have any specific issues I want to sort out. But in the areas I look most often it's often not a significant problem for the majority of the time. I guess the technical support threads and threads disscusing problems that have been encountered might be a bit more hostile but I haven't encountered any issues yet so I haven't looked in that area at all.
    I suppose you spend alot more time across the board and as a Mod you inevitably see the abuse more often seeing as you're the one that is often responsible for dealing with it.

Then again my yardstick for comparison is Youtube comments and random people on Twitter that I end up arguing with so my standards for a problematic amount of abuse is probably a litte skewed
    Last edited by Tank621; 01-10-2017 at 11:20.
    Car Photos Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...rs-you-spotted
    Tank Thread- http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nk-s-Tank-talk
    Xbox Gamertag: tankbuster621
    Steam: Tank621

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    You'd be surprised what we have to deal with sometimes
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 50" LG 4K UHD TV 3840x2160 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following 7 users likes this Post: amazed, BullWinkle, cornishbrooksy, GTsimms, Konan, Morgan Henstridge, Tank621

Platform
    PS4
    Dear Mr Ian Bell, I have been an active member and follower of one of the game's community forums, GTPlanet, over the last 1-2 years since I started back into sim car racing...and now pretty much active/following this one too, the game's parent forum. Just a backdrop, previously I only played GT6 but ever since I bought and started playing Pcars1 about a year ago I lost all interest in playing anything other than Pcars, so impressed was I with the game. My interest peaked even more with the then pending release of Pcars 2. I was like a little kid looking forward to his birthday and present.

Keenly following everything related to the game, it's progress and development to Pcars 2 including the Q&A threads etc, though I may have mentioned it before, I have to say again how thoroughly impressed I was and continue to be with your personal involvement and participation, taking the time in reading through and answering what I consider multitudes of related matter, especially for someone high up like you with very busy schedules. I have noted your keen participation, patience and understanding with us all through. Also so The_American. Personally, I have never seen such personal active participation from developers in community forums by any other of your competitors and I have to tell you it makes a great difference at least to me towards loyalty and customer support. Kudos where kudos due.

About Pcars 2, it's early times still and I know I've expressed some frustration with some issues I've been having on PS4, mainly with Tuning/Edit/Saving setups and also AI, but please know whatever frustration I've expressed is only because I so love the brand/game and look forward to whatever kinks worked out with patches released so I could enjoy it as much as I did Pcars1. I have no doubt that I would and once again would like to thank you (and your staff) for your keen, active participation in our community forums. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you sir and all the best.
    The following 7 users likes this Post: amazed, BullWinkle, Ian Bell, Lars Rosenquist, Morgan Henstridge, Roger Prynne, Tank621

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I really love what you guys do. Been a fan since Shift 2. No other company is giving console players this level of a racing game. Thanks guys!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, Konan, Roger Prynne