Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: General forum behaviour

Platform
    PS4
    Excessive abuse and vitriol, pah, this is kindergarten compared to the badlands of lord Kunos. I'm a veteran of 2 tours in the console section over there.

//Roy Batty Voice// I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

In all seriousness, me and PC2 didn't get off to a smooth start but have found great support in working round a few issues from the peeps on the forum here and I'm loving it now.

Congratulations on an awesome release to all the guys and gals at SMS

Quote Originally Posted by mesaverde256 View Post
    Hey Guys, not used this forum before and it might be up somewhere else but I can't find it. Anyone else having issues with their G27 or other wheels suddenly getting heavy 3 minutes into races and not wanting to stay in a straight line. Wondering around and waaaaay over the top feel to it. Using the profiler set up as always and works on all other games no issues whatsoever. Also I get stuttering in full screen and not borderless windowed. Just like the first one. GTX 1080 Ti extreme edition and i7-4790. 16 gb ram. Cheers
    Please post your issue in the PC Help section with more details of when/where it happens.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA MSAA Medium | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say. || Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.
    The following user likes this Post: Mahjik

Platform
    PS4
    I'm loving the game . Most car are good out of the box . Once the bugs are fixed it will keep me happy for hours . Thx guys keep up the good work . Let's see the patch quick
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinbooker View Post
    Excessive abuse and vitriol, pah, this is kindergarten compared to the badlands of lord Kunos. I'm a veteran of 2 tours in the console section over there.

//Roy Batty Voice// I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

In all seriousness, me and PC2 didn't get off to a smooth start but have found great support in working round a few issues from the peeps on the forum here and I'm loving it now.

Congratulations on an awesome release to all the guys and gals at SMS
    Absolutely this! Sir Kunos of Simulazioni and his knights of the Assetto Corsa really do take the biscuit when it comes to anybody even passing comment on an issue with their simulation software. I'm surprised you lasted two tours over there... I lasted less an hour for daring to question why my wheel was vibrating itself to an early grave whilst the car was perfectly still in the pits.

I'm currently sat in the sun on holiday yet all I can think of is getting back on PC2 as soon as I arrive back, good job guys!
    Marmite Racing Community - PS4 Project CARS 2 Racing Community | Hardware Specs: PS4 riddled with cat hairs and dust... | Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJp...9KwDB4P5j8LLXQ
    The following 8 users likes this Post: amazed, derkanzler, Konan, Luke Townsend, Martinbooker, Remco Van Dijk, Roger Prynne, thegt500

Platform
    PC
    I may have my share of problems with the game, but I'm glad you let us freely share our thoughts and criticism.
    Last edited by Raklodder; 26-09-2017 at 13:14.
    i5-7600K @ 4.7GHz | 16GB @ 3200MHz | RX580 (8GB) @ 1425/8800MHz

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Raklodder View Post
    I may have my share of problems with the game, but I'm glad you let us freely share our thoughts and criticism.
    "Freely" as in constructively...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: amazed, Roger Prynne, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raklodder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    "Freely" as in constructively...
    Yes, that was my whole point, I may not like all of the changes, bugs, etc. but I would never dream of making it personal.
    i5-7600K @ 4.7GHz | 16GB @ 3200MHz | RX580 (8GB) @ 1425/8800MHz

Platform
    PS4
    Hency the smiley...
    I NEVER LOSE...I WIN OR LEARN...
    A special thanks to SMS and WMD for putting up with me all these years!
    The following user likes this Post: amazed

Platform
    PS4
    Thanks for the post, Ian. The communication is definitely a step in the right direction. Despite the difficulty some people have in channeling their frustration of the disappointment at a highly anticipated event, that you're here reading and responding and giving us a forum is great.

I'm in the same boat as a few other people: Haven't bought yet, disappointed at a lot of the feedback I'm seeing (PS4), still planning on purchasing including DLC, but need to see where progress takes us. I wasn't an early adopter for Project CARS and know that there was significant evolution there over its lifecycle, and I'm hoping Project CARS 2 does the same!

(Can we get the PCARS2 UDP spec in the meantime? That'll give me something to do while I wait for it to be implemented for consoles... )
    Project CARS Replay Enhancer (Thread): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...eplay-Enhancer
    Kobernulf Monnur's Driver Journey: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...mO1D9jU200jcWJ

Platform
    PS4
    I think all these guys working on Project Cars deserve a big aplause! Ive started the first part with a DS4 on PS4 2.5 years ago. I was so impressed by Project Cars 1 (coming from games like GT,Grid and f1) i just had to experience it with a wheel. Now we're 2.5 years and many league races later and my collection has grown to a rig, multiple rims, better pedals, a shifter etc.. So first of all thanks for giving me such a blast (over 1500 hours) on Pcars 1. And to be honest this forum provided me with so much info regarding setups hardware/ leagues etc. i havent seen that much sincere involvement on any other race game forum ever. Theres always someone to answer your question and here your not just a sh*tty console user (like other simrace forums mentioned earlier). Ive only just had like 4 hours on pcars 2 but already loving it! sure theres a few bugs, which 1st week game hasnt? but im confident in the best possible fixes from u guys. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Djuvinile; 26-09-2017 at 14:41.
    PS4 ID: Djuvinile
    T300rs/F1-Rim/TH8A/Playseat Challenge/T3PA/
    Crew Chief/ Pcars Dash
    : Dutch : English : German
    The following 8 users likes this Post: amazed, ASingfield, BullWinkle, Ian Bell, Konan, Martinbooker, Roger Prynne, VelvetTorpedo