Thread: Feature i wish we had

Platform
    XBOX1 X

Feature i wish we had

Not being able to make setup changes without saving them.

Sometimes i want to make a change or two and go right to the track and see how it works. If i like it THEN i can go back and save it. If i dont like it i wish i could just load the old setup. But the game forces me to save any changes before i leave the setup screen. Kinda a pain in the butt
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Goooner1, Lewy, Luke Townsend, Trippul G

Platform
    XBOX1
    Agreed. The car would keep those settings for only that session, unless of course you save the setup. Would make tuning a bit more streamlined.

Platform
    PC
    Actually I feel the opposite.
    I go ahead, make a modification and express that in the title/description. If I want to go back I know precisely where is the one I want. I sometimes put numbers at the beginning too.

i.e.:
    1- BaseSetup
    2- Added Downforce
    3- brake bias.
    ..etc
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Zampatti View Post
    Actually I feel the opposite.
    I go ahead, make a modification and express that in the title/description. If I want to go back I know precisely where is the one I want. I sometimes put numbers at the beginning too.

i.e.:
    1- BaseSetup
    2- Added Downforce
    3- brake bias.
    ..etc
    That is one way of doing it i guess. But then i would have a bazillion saved setups and i only need a few.

Race, qualifying, wet race, wet qualifying. Thats about it

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I suppose it doesnt really matter since none of the setups i save for any track in private testing show up when i run career races anyway. They just disappear after i save them.

Would be nice if even the save feature itself worked actually.
    The following user likes this Post: Lewy

Superkart Pilot
    I'm wondering where the 'Online Custom Championship' went because it was there on the developer video (the one that went through the various game modes) but strangely missing from the release version. I don't know, perhaps I've missed some news about this feature.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I don't have a link handy, but I'm pretty sure somewhere it's been officially stated that online custom championships didn't make it into the launch build, as the feature is still being worked on, but will be included in a future patch.
    The following user likes this Post: Just Another Frog

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    It’s annoying as hell when I just want to use a default set up but just need to change the fuel load. I mean, do we really need to save it for that!