XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by glewis160 View Post
    This isn’t correct: to get 540 rotation works like this:

900-540 = 360

900+360 = 1260

A mclaren GT3 has a lock of 640

So 900-640 = 260
    900+260 = 1160

Try it on the in game settings and then change it to 1160 your steering lock is exactly the same
    You are way over complicating this. There is no reason to do any of this. Like mentioned, set your wheel to max DOR. Calibrate PROPERLY. 100 on the lock then 90* wheel rotation and you are all set. From there, adjust steering ratio within car setup.
    Epson 4K Projector/100" Elite Screen/Xbox One X/Fanatec V2.5/CSL Elite Pedals w/LC/Trak-Racer RS8 Rig/
    *****For Sale Thrustmaster TX458 Italia wheel w/Pedals cheap. PM me for info*****
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Schnizz58, Zaskarspants

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced46 View Post
    You are way over complicating this. There is no reason to do any of this. Like mentioned, set your wheel to max DOR. Calibrate PROPERLY. 100 on the lock then 90* wheel rotation and you are all set. From there, adjust steering ratio within car setup.
    Can I just clarify as this is not something that is clear in the descriptions when calibrating your wheel. After you turn the wheel full lock to 100 (occasionally mine does not go to 100 but get's stuck at 98... is that a problem?) it then says turn it 90 degree's. So is this 90 degrees from the 100 lock position or do I turn my wheel back to centre and then turn it 90 degrees. There have been so many conflicting explanations of this I would just like to know for absolute certain.

What I find is that when I sometimes get a loss of FFB (after checking a replay or dropping to the dashboard for something) the only way to get the FFB back is to unplug the wheel but then when I get back on track the car turns like a bus and I have to change the DoR on my wheel to 540 (three green flashes) then all is ok again.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    Can I just clarify as this is not something that is clear in the descriptions when calibrating your wheel. After you turn the wheel full lock to 100 (occasionally mine does not go to 100 but get's stuck at 98... is that a problem?) it then says turn it 90 degree's. So is this 90 degrees from the 100 lock position or do I turn my wheel back to centre and then turn it 90 degrees. There have been so many conflicting explanations of this I would just like to know for absolute certain.

What I find is that when I sometimes get a loss of FFB (after checking a replay or dropping to the dashboard for something) the only way to get the FFB back is to unplug the wheel but then when I get back on track the car turns like a bus and I have to change the DoR on my wheel to 540 (three green flashes) then all is ok again.
    Turn the wheel from centre an angle of 90 degrees.

If your ffb is disappearing you may also have another problem. My ffb has never disappeared, I suggest checking the continuity of your wheel connections.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    Turn the wheel from centre an angle of 90 degrees.

If your ffb is disappearing you may also have another problem. My ffb has never disappeared, I suggest checking the continuity of your wheel connections.
    Cheers. No problem with the wheel, it's a problem with this game only and a well known issue outlined in other threads.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    Cheers. No problem with the wheel, it's a problem with this game only and a well known issue outlined in other threads.
    I mentioned this as I once had a issue with my ffb caused by a wire being crushed against the wall behind the pedals and damaging the insulation causing some problems.
    Cockpit view. 28 inch distance to 58 inch 4k HDR TV. Proper fov, 65. World movement 50, all other camera movement, 0. G920, shifter, Raw, 100, 40-60, 15-35, 0. Assists, all off. Currently play 90-120/100 AI. 10-20 lap quick races, some tt. Decent hifi, big speakers. Home made rig.
    You Tube Channel, recording my attempts to beat the AI at 120/100.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAW...nmkXnpurVpNxzQ
    The following user likes this Post: Hammerpgh