Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help a confused old fogie out !

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

Help a confused old fogie out !

Can anyone help clarify the situation about the Japanese pre order bonus car pack for me please ?
    I pre ordered the standard edition on physical disc from Amazon UK for PS4 and was under the (probably misguided) impression it'd have a redeem code for the extra cars ? I understand the digital edition has the pack, as do the special editions, but can't seem to find info regarding the standard disc version.
    Thanks in advance.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    A couple of the guys I race with have experienced the same thing with Amazon orders. I think it's possible that pre order bonus' or certain editions of the game were exclusive to high street retailers and the PS Store so they stood a chance against the Amazon juggernaut.
    Marmite Racing Community - PS4 Project CARS 2 Racing Community | Hardware Specs: PS4 riddled with cat hairs and dust... | Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJp...9KwDB4P5j8LLXQ

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    If you didn't get a code, and you really want one, I have a spare you can use...
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba
    The following user likes this Post: thegt500

Platform
    PS4
    Yeah I had the same thing , I'm sure we'll get to add it as a paid Dlc at some point ( looks like this chap is kind enough to pass his your way )

I pre-ordered my copy in February . It's like a thank you loyal fans .....as long as you're not buying from Amazon , then your not worthy .
    I can see the point Rodgerz made but still think it's a bit crap to say as Amazon are successful we'll punish our loyal fans who pre-ordered their copy from them .
    I think anyone who pre-ordered a copy should be treated in the same way regardless of where it came from .
    PS4 clean racing community MRC http://marmiteracingcommunity.enjin....cing-community
    race clean , race fair and respect your opponents
    The following user likes this Post: thegt500

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    If you didn't get a code, and you really want one, I have a spare you can use...
    If you're willing to pass the code onto me that'd be awesome mate ! As long as you don't need it that is ?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx69 View Post
    Yeah I had the same thing , I'm sure we'll get to add it as a paid Dlc at some point ( looks like this chap is kind enough to pass his your way )

I pre-ordered my copy in February . It's like a thank you loyal fans .....as long as you're not buying from Amazon , then your not worthy .
    I can see the point Rodgerz made but still think it's a bit crap to say as Amazon are successful we'll punish our loyal fans who pre-ordered their copy from them .
    I think anyone who pre-ordered a copy should be treated in the same way regardless of where it came from .
    Yeah, its a bit of a kick in the pants to the loyal supporters if that's the case !

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thegt500 View Post
    If you're willing to pass the code onto me that'd be awesome mate ! As long as you don't need it that is ?
    I don't need it bud, check your PMs for the code... enjoy the cars!
    Last edited by Sum Dixon-Ear; 26-09-2017 at 12:57.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, thegt500, VelvetTorpedo

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    It has come to SMS's attention that some people who preordered didn't get a Japanese pack code included in the box...i'll check on that...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 3 users likes this Post: maxx69, Roger Prynne, thegt500

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Cheers mate, I'll try them out later as at the moment I'm sitting in the hospital awaiting an appointment. Why does time stand still when you have something good to look forward to at home huh ?

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    That's good of you mate, looks like you made someone very happy.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following 3 users likes this Post: amazed, GrimeyDog, Konan