Thread: FFB with AI

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

FFB with AI

In private session when im driving alone the ffb is fantastic. I can realy push the car and have fun with it. When I add AI cars on track the ffb feels different , loose and lacking resolution. Did someone experienced the same?
    The following user likes this Post: hexagram87

Platform
    XBOX1
    Varies by car and track, but I have noticed a difference in handling between private testing and race sessions in both PCars1 & 2. Usually not enough that a few laps of practice in the single-player races doesn't allow me to adjust, but a few cars have become so different that they were impossible to drive.
    The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    It's a known problem and being looked into.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich

Platform
    PC
    If these game feature issues are "being looked into" now, how is it that the issues could not have been looked into earlier? What's the actual difference in the situation other than a matter of the actual time frames? If it's information that we are not allowed to know, then just say so. Otherwiswe we all just think that the game makers and testers are less than adequate.
    Shneeb108 (Peter Stefani) i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-Ricmotech / Playseat Evo / LG-27GL850 / FFB- Modified UFFB for G920 / Racing SIM Tools.com - Member

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Because there is thousands of code so there is things that happen. But I think sms should look in to beta testing on consoles just to help them in the long run pcars3 .

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ShneebnaMRR108 View Post
    If these game feature issues are "being looked into" now, how is it that the issues could not have been looked into earlier? What's the actual difference in the situation other than a matter of the actual time frames? If it's information that we are not allowed to know, then just say so. Otherwiswe we all just think that the game makers and testers are less than adequate.
    Do a bit more reading of the forums and you will find out.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ShneebnaMRR108 View Post
    Do a bit more reading of the forums and you will find out.
    I'm not going to repeat myself anymore on this subject.

The following user likes this Post: gotdirt410sprintcar