Thread: Spinning out on purpose?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

Spinning out on purpose?

This might sound stoopid but I noticed something strange.
    The last 2 Days I was driving several career races. I was driving a lot of laps without problem; 10-15 or more. Always driving about the same line and speed. But in like every game the car was suddenly spinning out in the last 2-3 laps in same corner. If that happened 2 or 3 times; ok... But it happend in about 6 or 7 games in a row on different tracks. As if the game has a scripted event to let you spin out in the last few laps to "make it more interesting agan?!" Maybe its me or just coincidence. But for me it happens in almost every race. Anyone else had such a experience?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I would be checking tyre wear/temps or track conditions, it's not very likely to be scripted event.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 Rim/ClubSport V3 Pedals - Samsung QE65Q8CNATXXU - Saor Alba
    The following user likes this Post: Invincible

Platform
    PC
    There's no such thing as scripted spinning in the game.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    The following user likes this Post: Invincible

Platform
    PC
    Could it be that your tires are slowly getting out of the optimal temperature range?
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

Superkart Pilot JoshTheGeologist's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Scripted events to wreck you? This isn't GTA online lol. It's probably due to tire wear or tire temperature. It could also be a fuel weight factor, the car gets lighter and lighter and suddenly it gets too light and can't handle the corner the same as before.
    Master's student and Graduate Assistant in geological sciences. Quotes =/= endorsements. PSN: Pie4July. Project Cars 2 focus - Rallycross, GT3, NASCAR, GT4, GTE, Group 4, Group A, GTO