Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with multiplayer?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Unhappy What's up with multiplayer?

Hey guys have you guys been having trouble with the multiplayer? Specifically what's been aggravating me the most, is the fact that when you are searching for lobby's to join, the information the game gives you about the lobby is incorrect. I'll find a lobby where I think I'll have fun in, the game tells me they are practicing or in qualifying. Of course as soon as I join, guess what? They are racing and I'm spectating, it makes me so mad that I have to spend more time in the menus then in a actual race. Racing licenses and all these cool features are only good if the game does what it's suppose to. PLEASE FIX this I enjoy the game, I just wanted it to do what they advertised.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: CourtStreetRecording, Flat-6, gmspromo, MerlinC, Pink_650S, RobPhoboS

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by No Name Hero View Post
    Hey guys have you guys been having trouble with the multiplayer? Specifically what's been aggravating me the most, is the fact that when you are searching for lobby's to join, the information the game gives you about the lobby is incorrect. I'll find a lobby where I think I'll have fun in, the game tells me they are practicing or in qualifying. Of course as soon as I join, guess what? They are racing and I'm spectating, it makes me so mad that I have to spend more time in the menus then in a actual race. Racing licenses and all these cool features are only good if the game does what it's suppose to. PLEASE FIX this I enjoy the game, I just wanted it to do what they advertised.
    I've mentioned this in several places in these forums ... it makes the lobby indicators pointless .. or worse; just plain confusing! Apparently "improvements" are inbound (probably in the next patch), but an improvement does not sound like a fix to me sadly ...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    See - I keep joining lobbies as an observer - thread a couple down from yours - same problems
    Xbox 1 with G920, Paddles and Pedals, No Assists (EMW Smiler)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yeah I should of posted my rant in there. I dint read the thread cause I thought it was a different problem. If the game told us the correct information about the lobby we wouldn't be here.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    You seem quite annoyed sir, and I too am slightly miffed, but just imagine how annoyed you would be if you were on an XBOX.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am on a Xbox, I can go on with the list of problems. Everything else don't really bother me to this extent.
    The following user likes this Post: Flat-6

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    OOPS

Platform indicated as PC

Patch has, according to Siberian Tiger ( mod ) , been passed to Microsucks for approval so hopefully you and I will see a marked improvement when we get it. Which is a whole other topic......

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Same for me. My additional question is who can you contact to get this fixed? If I had bought anything else for 50quid I could return it as faulty but it seems the norm to get shafted by a software company.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sh33p View Post
    Same for me. My additional question is who can you contact to get this fixed? If I had bought anything else for 50quid I could return it as faulty but it seems the norm to get shafted by a software company.
    You have hereby contacted the people in question. As far as we know they notice all the issues being posted here, according to the mods. And they are at work fixing many things, so improvements will be made!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    New stuff happening here, setup an online race and the start date and time are all kinds of mad, midnight in the year 2099, or sometimes 1970...