Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DriveHub - Does it work?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

DriveHub - Does it work?

Hi All - Several posts have suggested to users of older non-supported wheels to get a collective minds DriveHub (https://collectiveminds.ca/products/allconsoles/) "The Drive Hub is a revolutionary, industry first cross over gaming adapter making it possible to use virtually any Force Feedback Steering wheel on your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 gaming console."

It would be nice to hear from any users who have tried it with PC2 and various wheels to be sure that it works as advertised and without complexity or glitches. It would be of great help before making purchasing decisions.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi,

yes it works. I use it with G25 and TH8a on the ps4. It's recognised as a G29.

Good stuff!

Discount from GTplanet forum

"All of you over at GTPlanet have been so supportive to the Drive Hub cause, we would like to offer a 10% coupon that all your members can take advantage of. The coupon is GTPLANET10 and can be used...on the Collective Minds website, feel free to post it for all to see."
    Last edited by MarcoM; 28-09-2017 at 09:02. Reason: gtplanet discount

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yes it works. It's the best money I've spent in awhile. Worth every penny.

I've used my Fanatec PWTS for Driveclub and PCars 2 on PS4 and also Forza Horizon 3 and the FM 7 demo on the Xbox 1 and it works as if it's fully supported on both consoles. It even allows the wheel to work on the console menus.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Works fine for me on a PS4 Pro.
    My wheels are G27 and G920.
    Just great with both of these wheels
    EDIT: both wheels come up as a G29, so if I switch wheels, the PS4 is none the wiser
    Last edited by GBO Possum; 29-09-2017 at 03:44.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Anyone know if this would work with the Logitech Driving Force GT? Can't afford a new wheel yet, and dying to play this without having to use a controller. Thanks in advance.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Wish I would of known about this before spending $700 on a thrustmaster t500rs and th8 shifter when i already have a perfectly working logitech g25
    The following 2 users likes this Post: chig88, senna94f1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Knelly View Post
    Anyone know if this would work with the Logitech Driving Force GT? Can't afford a new wheel yet, and dying to play this without having to use a controller. Thanks in advance.

According to http://shop.cronusmax.com/drivehub.html that wheel is supprtded

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I have a G25 myself and I use https://blog.gimx.fr. You can build that adapter yourself or buy it on the site for 30€ (An old computer or Raspberry is needed to run the software). Very happy with it!
    The following user likes this Post: MarcoM

Platform
    PS4
    Please, please, if any one has a DriveHub and also own or your friend owns a T100; Can you please try it and let us know for the benefit of all of us T100 owners. Just remember that we usually start the wheel with the controller by first clicking X on a Controller but then hit the X on the wheel after the application opens, similar as to a t500.
    PS4 Console, Thrustmaster T150, SteelSeries Arctis Pro Headset, homemade race seat, Panasonic 50" TC-P50S60 600 MHz Plasma HDTV. Visit us at www.10tenths.net

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Just for a broader spectrum of discussion on DriveHub (and 10% discount code when buying DriveHub = "GTPLANET10"), there are two threads on this product over at gtplanet.net under Sim Racing Hardware.

The discussions are quite active, and very positive

Incidentally, DriveHub now supports PS3 as well. I use it for PCars2 and GT6 with a Logitech G920 wheel
    Last edited by GBO Possum; 02-10-2017 at 01:58. Reason: Minor typo