Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: GT3 car balancing

Platform
    PC

GT3 car balancing

Hi guys, in our group of players we are noticing a noticeable difference between the Ferrari and the other GT3 cars, to the point that without much effort comes to lower the times in almost 2 seconds compared to other cars. At this moment we are seeing in the group to leave the Ferrari out of competition for the great difference seen.
    This case reminds me of the Bentley in Pcars 1, where he barely made it out of the car.
    This SMS problem has seen it?
    The following 3 users likes this Post: drukqs, Pink_650S, Scott Coffey

Banned
    Platform
    PC

Platform
    PC
    The tests we did was in Spa, where the acceleration of the Ferrari is much higher than the Porche as if it were standing still.
    In the case of the video is a person who does the test, in our group the majority of the members made the same test noting the superiority of Ferrari.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Have you or your group tested this across multiple circuits with multiple weather/time variations? You have to remember that, even in real life, some cars perform better at certain tracks/times of day/times of year than others (maybe not 2 seconds difference but a still noticeable one). For example, I haven't tested the Ferrari yet but out of the half-dozen GT3's I tested at Oulton Park recently, I was about 2 seconds faster in the Ginetta (a car that is usually overlooked due to it's underpoweredness) vs the others.
    Project Cars 2 is coming here! Okay enough with the silly signatures... I gotta find something better to put here.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    It depends on the tracks. The few tests I made show the Ferrari have a big advantage on all high speed tracks with long straight. And it is not bad on the others. Makes it the faster GT3 overall imo.
    PROCESSOR: watercooled I7 5820K@ 4.5Ghz. Video card : 1080GTX iChill X4 RAM : 32GB DDR4, OP SYS : Windows 10 64bit.
    HDD : SSD XP941 M.2 1Gb/s 256Go SCREEN : oculus CV1, WHEEL: Fanatec CSW V2, Formula, BMW, Flat rims, CSRE pedals, shifter SQ EU, handbrake
    OTHERS : motion rig 2DOF, Buttkicker THMP1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Leynad, Toquinha

Platform
    PC
    GT3 is so dependent on track its crazy. Also, the 488 might have a 'better' default setup than the other cars.

Also, since its turbocharged, it will have an advantage over the NA cars at higher altitudes. Turbo: 650S, GTR, M6, 488, NSX, Bentley, ATS, RS.01. NA cars are AMG, SLS, R8, Aston, Huracan, Z4, 911, G55
    ***ALL MY TIRE RELATED DISCUSSION ARE REFERRING TO MODERN GT/LMP TIRES***
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming | Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | McLaren GT3 Rim
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS F/A-18C
    The following user likes this Post: beetes_juice

Platform
    PC
    It has been tested in several circuits, and in general we notice that it is superior.
    By this I don't mean that with other cars you can't make good times, the problem that with Ferrari is easily achieved without touching almost anything of the setup.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: KANETAKER, Toquinha

Platform
    PC
    Pcars2 is a British game, SMS should make G55 more OP :P (joking)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ahf74 View Post
    The tests we did was in Spa, where the acceleration of the Ferrari is much higher than the Porche as if it were standing still.
    In the case of the video is a person who does the test, in our group the majority of the members made the same test noting the superiority of Ferrari.
    911 has weak engine compared to Ferrari. In GT3 the Porsche has one of the weakest engines.
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz | Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 970 4GB | Asus P8Z68 Deluxe | 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB (16GB) | Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 2TB | Logitech G27 all standard | Cooler Master PSU 700W | Cooler Master HAF 932

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    the ferrari its a living lies !! the G force its unreal for that car. You guys compare only power and left behind HP/weight, that really matter to say that car its more power than.......
    The ferrari is a huge lie for the category