Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Safety Rating issue

Platform
    PC

Lightbulb Safety Rating issue

Hi

I know that complaints are not welcome on this forum, but it's more or less adressing an issue I encounter. Considering there is no "complaints" or "issues" section, I'll plop it down here.

First and foremost, thank you for applying the safety and skill rating to Project Cars 2, great step-up from the online experience which put me off Project Cars 1. Unfortunatly, I'm lost in the woods when it comes to the safety aspect of the licence.

Explenation:
    I started an hour long Spa race in the GT3 with the F licence. Throughout the cleanest GT3 race ever and only 2 slowdown warnings (eau-Rouge) I had to find out that I was relegated to U licence again. I've not had contact with anyone on / off track, no contact in qualifying or the formation lap or any penalty, drive through or time penalty that could have been applied.

Is there something that didn't register / show me? The safety aspect could be fine-tuned with a points system in the race to actually show you how many "incidents" you have that may or may not drop your safety licence.

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Where did you get that "complaints" aren't welcome on this Forum?

If those complaints are written in a constructive manner then it's no Problem. We are all here to make Project Cars 2 an even better Game.

The Help of the Community is needed to find Bug's and adress them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your Subject: There is an UI Bug which shows sometimes wrong Licenses. You should see your actual Ranking in the Affinity Screen. Maybe this bug hitted you...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, ironik, STEELJOCKEY

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    On your Subject: There is an UI Bug which shows sometimes wrong Licenses. You should see your actual Ranking in the Affinity Screen. Maybe this bug hitted you...
    I checked in lobby, regular loading in and affinity screen. It dropped my rating back to U.

Platform
    PC
    I have the same issue as him,

last night I did 3 online races which brought me up to F1484. I just opened up the game again this morning and I'm back to U1484.

I went to my "Affinity" page and it still show U1484...

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Yes, that's exactly the UI Bug... It will be fixed with the next Patch... (2.0 / 1.2.0) which will hit PC and Console SMSoonTM

Didn't know that Affinity Screen was also affected, but it seems so...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyl3n0L View Post
    I have the same issue as him,

last night I did 3 online races which brought me up to F1484. I just opened up the game again this morning and I'm back to U1484.

I went to my "Affinity" page and it still show U1484...
    Its gui bug. Log into a race and it will display correct value again.
    Does this for me each time i start the game. But its no issue it solves itself eachtime joining a game
    For me atleast

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    Yes, that's exactly the UI Bug... It will be fixed with the next Patch... (2.0 / 1.2.0) which will hit PC and Console SMSoonTM

Didn't know that Affinity Screen was also affected, but it seems so...
    Does this mean it doesn't calculate for me? or can I expect to get a D / C licence as soon as the next patch comes around?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchtastic View Post
    Does this mean it doesn't calculate for me? or can I expect to get a D / C licence as soon as the next patch comes around?
    It wont affect ranking up. Its just a visual bug! You can still keep ranking up
    The following user likes this Post: ironik

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    No, the UI bug is just that it shows a Uxxxx instead of your real letter. All is calculated fine and if you go on MP you should be able to see your real SR. There will be no miracle when the patch will come sorry !

Edit : ninja'd
    PROCESSOR: watercooled I7 5820K@ 4.5Ghz. Video card : 1080GTX iChill X4 RAM : 32GB DDR4, OP SYS : Windows 10 64bit.
    HDD : SSD XP941 M.2 1Gb/s 256Go SCREEN : oculus CV1, WHEEL: Fanatec CSW V2, Formula, BMW, Flat rims, CSRE pedals, shifter SQ EU, handbrake
    OTHERS : motion rig 2DOF, Buttkicker THMP1

WMD Member
    When the new patch coming out?