Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Career Mode: It says *Unsuccessful* after winning the race series

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Same problem as the rest of you guys got as far as tier 3. Completed a series and won decided to stay in the tier and try rx lites and after a full season of 12 qualifying rounds 6 semi finals and 6 finals all to be told unsucessful. Wouldnt mind but id won everything. Hope this is fixed soon

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi,

I'just got the same problem, I finished the Ginetta Jrs cup winning every race, though at the end of each I got no points and the standing was blank. When the championship was over a message saying "unsuccessful" was shown, and couldn't access to the next races.
    I repeated the Ginetta Jrs cup in short mode, won the races, but again, failed to win the championship!

Besides, when I played the Kart Championship I won all but one race, the standing began to show points only after losing that race, but finally I managed to win the championship (though email received later assumed I hadn't won...)

Can we please receive assistance in regards of this problem ?

I don't seem to be the only one facing this issue.

Thanks

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Is this issue solved now?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am having the same issue! my race stats never show up after a race and yet i can see overall stats... and like everyone else in this thread i can not progress through the career mode.

YOU GOTTA FIX THIS!!!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I really hope this will be solved in patch 4. As it is now it pointless (in all ways) to play in career mode since it is impossible to progress since no points is given. It’s a shame since I really enjoyed career mode in PC2. I tried the workaround from one of the other threads, but it didn’t work for me :-(

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Adding my name to list...fruitless to complete series only to get the "unsuccessful completion" notice...(patch 4 loading as we speak)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yeah, got all my previous career progress back with Patch 4!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JasonSandwich, Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by MacBear View Post
    Yeah, got all my previous career progress back with Patch 4!
    Patch 4 done, wasn't as lucky...had to re-do outstanding races, but seems to working otherwise!
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I am having the same problem, pre patch this week as well as post patch. I had the problem after winning every race in the Ginetta Jrs cup, but told I was unsuccessful. I did all the races again, and it worked to push me to the Championships. I did and won all the Championship races, and at the end, it said unsuccessful. And now it has wiped out both series saying I need to start over completely from the start with championships locked. But if you look at my achievements, you can see I won because it unlocked the achievement. I also have the podium wins listed in my stats too. Now I have to do the Jr races a THIRD time?

xHedon

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvally View Post
    I am having the same problem, pre patch this week as well as post patch. I had the problem after winning every race in the Ginetta Jrs cup, but told I was unsuccessful. I did all the races again, and it worked to push me to the Championships. I did and won all the Championship races, and at the end, it said unsuccessful. And now it has wiped out both series saying I need to start over completely from the start with championships locked. But if you look at my achievements, you can see I won because it unlocked the achievement. I also have the podium wins listed in my stats too. Now I have to do the Jr races a THIRD time?

Have you tried this:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1482179
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: Kvally