Thread: Various issues in Xbox

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1

Various issues in Xbox

hey guys another few for the list . on Silverstone on the back straight the view in the rear view mirror in cockpit mode goes funny, the road goes white.
    on hockenhiem my back tyres blow out in the pit lane and I have to return to pit for each tire (so 3 times in all).
    lights don't come on (well at least the dash board lights on some cars (gt4)).
    track times and game glitches in a serious bad way if I alter ffb in game (i.e) pause and go to options and alter them).
    on a formation lap tyres heat and wear out by 25% I adjusted the break pressure etc but it still remains the same.
    penalty if some one else hits you too. I noticed that I get a penalty for overtaking in a formation lap but a.i does not get one.

although I have added to the list I still love the game. just please hurry up and get us that ffb fix.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstoker View Post
    hey guys another few for the list . on Silverstone on the back straight the view in the rear view mirror in cockpit mode goes funny, the road goes white.
    on hockenhiem my back tyres blow out in the pit lane and I have to return to pit for each tire (so 3 times in all).
    lights don't come on (well at least the dash board lights on some cars (gt4)).
    track times and game glitches in a serious bad way if I alter ffb in game (i.e) pause and go to options and alter them).
    on a formation lap tyres heat and wear out by 25% I adjusted the break pressure etc but it still remains the same.
    penalty if some one else hits you too. I noticed that I get a penalty for overtaking in a formation lap but a.i does not get one.

although I have added to the list I still love the game. just please hurry up and get us that ffb fix.
    Can you at least try to post in the bug thread?

Mods move it this time. You can remove the 'yet'....

Platform
    PC
    I've change that title first thing.
    Moved now too.
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Can you at least try to post in the bug thread?

Mods move it this time. You can remove the 'yet'....
    ok I will record next time I'm on the game