Thread: PLEASE just fix these two things

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

PLEASE just fix these two things

It can't be that hard, can it?

1. The glitching in online
    It was bad in PC1 but you learn to live with it, but in PC2 it's much worse. It used to be that if someone joined or left your practice/qualifying session it would glitch, but I've just been in a 15 min qualifying session and I didn't get a single clean lap without at least half a dozen big glitches. It's impossible to set a decent lap when you have massive skips, which always seem to happen in the middle of a bend or a braking zone - another lap ruined.

2. Mute all/volume option
    I don't want to hear someone coughing through my speakers. I don't want to hear someone talking BS, and I don't want to have to sit in the pits muting every new player that joins the race and is hocking up their lungs while wearing a headset! I can change the volume on seemingly every other aspect, but why can't I just have a setting for online racers audio and have it permanently set to zero??

Menu bugs, weird set up issues and dodgy penalties I can deal with, but these two things are absurdly annoying. Please, please fix them.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: jdmnsprd, Patrickb1973, racesafegrandad, schmeedy, senna94f1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I agree but it's why u and I race online and sometimes meet new friends,
    have you ever been out with a gorgeous woman and had a fantastic night only to woke up the next day and the woman looks completely different to what you remember ,,people are human and not all shiny and perfect, it's the heavy breathing in online races which gets me annoyed. I just do a mic check and basically you will find a lot of people do that aswell. No sarcasm meant just friendly humour.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP_Brumie View Post
    It can't be that hard, can it?

1. The glitching in online
    It was bad in PC1 but you learn to live with it, but in PC2 it's much worse. It used to be that if someone joined or left your practice/qualifying session it would glitch, but I've just been in a 15 min qualifying session and I didn't get a single clean lap without at least half a dozen big glitches. It's impossible to set a decent lap when you have massive skips, which always seem to happen in the middle of a bend or a braking zone - another lap ruined.

2. Mute all/volume option
    I don't want to hear someone coughing through my speakers. I don't want to hear someone talking BS, and I don't want to have to sit in the pits muting every new player that joins the race and is hocking up their lungs while wearing a headset! I can change the volume on seemingly every other aspect, but why can't I just have a setting for online racers audio and have it permanently set to zero??

Menu bugs, weird set up issues and dodgy penalties I can deal with, but these two things are absurdly annoying. Please, please fix them.
    Well if you are on ps4 then there is a very simple fix for problem 2!
    just create a new private party and prioritise the audio to party audio in party settings
    The following user likes this Post: senna94f1