Hi guys, first off all, nice game...

i have some minor troublw with my wheel though. It is (yea yea, cheap i know) a Speedlink Carbon GT 240° racing wheel, no ffb... Before someone starts brabbling, it works well enough. Use it in Project Cars(1), perfect..use it in many other driving and racing games, good to perfect... (well, Assetto Corsa is satisfactory, would definately need more precision/ rotation there )

how ever. here´s my issue with PC2: The linearity seems to be okay up to about 20 or 30 degree, after that it starts getting too "fast"...i tinkered around with the settings alot, put everthing steering related up and down, criss and cross, but somewhow i can´t seem to find a good spot

what i would like would be, that it just goes linear up to say 80 or 90° and only then become more intensive... is there a way to achieve that? as i mentioned, in PC 1 it worked exactly as i expected, in games like RRRE, GTR, ETS2 and what ever comes to mind, it does as well...

so there must be a way... the problem is that especially on counter steering it overreacts, sometimes that much that i lose control, making smooth transitions sometimes rather tough...and if a curve gets more narrow i´ll reach a point where the wheel just begins steering too much, so also there: smooth cornering a matter of luck sometimes

thanks in advance... Best regards (and yes, i will get another wheel at some point, but currently there´s just too much other stuff on the plate)