Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project cars 2 go slow on my ps4

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Exclamation Project cars 2 go slow on my ps4

I'd bought the new project cars 2 and i see that my ps4 is very slow to try to load any interface, for example when i start the game the principal menu doesn't move, i have to wait like a minute to may get into any activity. I want to know if the problem is in my ps4 or in the game. Thanks u

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    There are some Problems with Menu Lag, but 1 Minute is extremely...

I read about 20 Seconds..., however with the next Patch there are Improvements on this incoming...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristianpk View Post
    I'd bought the new project cars 2 and i see that my ps4 is very slow to try to load any interface, for example when i start the game the principal menu doesn't move, i have to wait like a minute to may get into any activity. I want to know if the problem is in my ps4 or in the game. Thanks u
    Yes it is when change settings set up on car menu just one setting on car and overwrite goes slower in and out of options .If leave cars as default then seems alot better on menu.Delete car set up from hardrive storage it want faster menu in game if had a car changed set up.There is patch coming to hopefully solve this issue.
    My guess is the more cars set up then the slower its going to get as i have notice as seems cant read fast on starting game the set ups of cars have done.
    I have deleted all the set ups of cars from hardrive and now is as was before started set ups of cars alot lot faster starting up game and menus.
    Last edited by mass control; 01-10-2017 at 14:04.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    same thing for me mate. sometimes im waiting up to a minute before screen changes or tabbing through. idk why.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Thank u, i hope that the patch change this situation.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I get 1 minute and more on PS4 pro, even stopped playing game although I like it but that menu lag just irritates me so cba with game at min. Glad I didn't buy a version with season pass.
    Any idea when patch will arrive?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    I get 1 minute and more on PS4 pro, even stopped playing game although I like it but that menu lag just irritates me so cba with game at min. Glad I didn't buy a version with season pass.
    Any idea when patch will arrive?
    Do you have multiple career saves? If I have more than 1, the menu lags. Also, make sure you have a good amount of hard drive free

I also have the pro and the menus run like a dream at the moment

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I have zero career saves and it still lags like a lazy gf. Seriously it makes me really think about what lobbies i join knowing its gonna be at least 3-5 minutes of wait time before i can do anything.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Oh, if you're talking multiplayer menus, yea this can hang for a while, hopefully will get patched

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Flexington View Post
    I have zero career saves and it still lags like a lazy gf. Seriously it makes me really think about what lobbies i join knowing its gonna be at least 3-5 minutes of wait time before i can do anything.
    It's the car setup saves causing the problem not the career saves?
    PS4 PRO, PS4 VR headset, 60inch Samsung 4K UHD TV, GT Omega pro cockpit, Fanatec CSL PS4 with BMW rim, Formula carbon rim, CSL loadcell pedals, Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, Turtle Beach Stealth700 Bluetooth h/set.