Thread: My BUG List: Oct. 1st, 2017

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

Lightbulb My BUG List: Oct. 1st, 2017

Hi there! I must say I really love the improvement in the realism from the first game! All the manual race options and settings! I am a console sim racer (too poor and too lazy to look into building my own PC), I try and make it as realistic feeling as possible.

Anyways, getting to the point, here is my list of bugs that I have found thus far after purchasing the game on September 28th:

*The HUD editor in race does not allow me to make changes while using the Ferrari Spider Racing Wheel, but if I have the controller plugged in with it, I can make changes but it still won't save it...

*It states in the "Create Online Event; Opponent Settings" menu and when you highlight "Fill with AI Opponents", to the right it states, "If you activate this option, any empty spaces on the grid will be filled by AI oppents". Just like the first game, it does not do this even if you have this option set to "yes". However, to add bots you still can limit the amount of human racers allowed and every human you take away will put a Bot on the grid.

*I have the Pit Engineer and Spotter set to "Authentic". However, when I am racing NASCAR, I don't have a dude saying, "Car low, or 3 wide! Careful! Or White Flag!"...

These glitches are the most annoying to me so far, and the second glitch isn't a big deal at all. I hope this helps a bit to make this awesome franchise even better!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Formula 1 View Post
    *The HUD editor in race does not allow me to make changes while using the Ferrari Spider Racing Wheel, but if I have the controller plugged in with it, I can make changes but it still won't save it...
    this is a known issue with the HUD and is looking likely to get fixed in the patch.

*It states in the "Create Online Event; Opponent Settings" menu and when you highlight "Fill with AI Opponents", to the right it states, "If you activate this option, any empty spaces on the grid will be filled by AI oppents". Just like the first game, it does not do this even if you have this option set to "yes". However, to add bots you still can limit the amount of human racers allowed and every human you take away will put a Bot on the grid.
    that is how it is supposed to work. If you set the no of human players to 15 the there are no free spots for the AI to fill.
    The following user likes this Post: TooMuchCyanide

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Cool the HUD editing

Hi there! I must say I really love the improvement in the realism from the first game! All the manual race options and settings! I am a console sim racer (too poor and too lazy to look into building my own PC), I try and make it as realistic feeling as possible.

Anyways, getting to the point, here is my list of bugs that I have found thus far after purchasing the game on September 28th:

*I have the Pit Engineer and Spotter set to "Authentic". However, when I am racing NASCAR, I don't have a dude saying, "Car low, or 3 wide! Careful! Or White Flag!"...

These glitches are the most annoying to me so far, and the second glitch isn't a big deal at all. I hope this helps a bit to make this awesome franchise even better!

I found that I couldn't save the edited bud by moving the cursor to "save" manually if you instead move it with the d-pad down to cancel and then back to save, it works !!!