Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there consideration for custom grids?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Is there consideration for custom grids?

It is nice to have the ability to set custom grids by groups, but is there a possibility for custom grids where the player can choose each of the 31 cars that will make up the grid in the future?

It would be awesomr to filter out some of the Le Man specific prototypes in group C when not racing at Le Man, or filter to only Le Man specific at Le Man, or have an all oval or road grid of both Indycar engine manufacturers.

WMD Member
    Not only that, the amount of GT3 cars, I'd love to be able to choose what cars are limited in a grid.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Alex1996, ATSS, BigDad, Stone Cold Stig, Tar Heel

Platform
    PC
    +1000
    I'd love to have period correct cars racing together instead of cars of similar lap times (i think that's how their sorted now) . I cant stand racing a road car and having a F150 or whatever it is racing along side or racing 2016 supercars only to have 1995 Mclaren F1 and others in the race
    GPU: Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC / CPU: Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/ Cooler: Noctua NH-u14s/ Mobo: Asrock z170 Extreme4/ RAM: 16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/ PSU: CM V750/ Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/ Case: Storm Enforcer/ OS: Win 10/ Display: AOC 27" 1080p triples 5760x1080 / GT Ultimate/ Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2/ Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod / CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/ Pedals: CSR Elite/Steam/2ndLastJedi

Platform
    PC
    multiclass tool is useless without proper managing the car choices
    Intel Core i7 quad core 4790K 4GHZ/4,4GHZ turbo,16GB RAM,NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 4GB,128GB SSD 1TB HDD internal 3TB HDD external
    The following user likes this Post: Tar Heel

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I am so glad we can choose the classes we want to race against. It was a feature I missed so much in pC1. Yes it would be nice to choose every single car but I am so glad we have what we have.
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara Edition // Rig: Playseat® Alcantara
    The following user likes this Post: Alex1996

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    +1000

We need to have the possibility to chose every single car we want for the sessions, not just classes.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Definitely would want this for longevity of the offline aspect of this game. I'd imagine it would go hand in hand with Offline Custom Championships (also needed for longevity). Make it so Capt Bell (sorry, don't know where that came from, haven't watched Start Trek in years!!)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Ixoye56, Tar Heel

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Offline Custom Championships was my biggest desire with this game, i really hope it will come true in in the future....
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE X Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Alex1996, Mad LL, mogens, Ossnott

Platform
    PC
    Custom grids would be so great. Seems like some other people are interested too: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...52-Custom-Grid
    The following user likes this Post: Tar Heel

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yes, hopefully Crowtherobot will update his Tool for PCars2, because somehow I don't think this will be coming from SMS.