Thread: Racing in slow motion is back...

Platform
    XBOX1

Racing in slow motion is back...

So I just tried running the full field of Indy cars in Indianapolis didn't work out well. As we came to the Green the FPS dumped, and the game went into limp mode... everything felt and acted like Sakitto with 40 cars on Pcars 1, as if we were in slow motion... by turn 3 I had a 10 second lead and the FPS came back up...

Kind of sad because you need to win the Indianapolis 500 to get the Triple Crown

GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    very sad...
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    RACEDEPARTMENT.com
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    Xbox1 GT World Endurance Challenge<<---Link!!!
    GamerTag: MichaeI Watts

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I’ve done this race twice once shortened in career save that I lost and just recently at full length 200laps I didn’t have any slow mo laps at all. The laps in career are slower then TT in same set up so it trike me 33minutes linger then it should have to do the 200 laps, but none of the laps felt slower or stuttered.
    The following user likes this Post: Youngbumpy

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeme77 View Post
    So I just tried running the full field of Indy cars in Indianapolis didn't work out well. As we came to the Green the FPS dumped, and the game went into limp mode... everything felt and acted like Sakitto with 40 cars on Pcars 1, as if we were in slow motion... by turn 3 I had a 10 second lead and the FPS came back up...

Kind of sad because you need to win the Indianapolis 500 to get the Triple Crown
    That will change in one month when you play this game on your Xbox One X (I think you said you'll be getting one). No more of the fps dumping like that (doesn't do that on PS4 Pro & the X is more powerful. So....). I'm not even playing my game any more until I get my X next month on launch day. Then I'll finally go hardcore with PC2.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One X/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LG 43UH6500 4K UHD HDR Game Mode

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    That will change in one month when you play this game on your Xbox One X (I think you said you'll be getting one). No more of the fps dumping like that (doesn't do that on PS4 Pro & the X is more powerful. So....). I'm not even playing my game any more until I get my X next month on launch day. Then I'll finally go hardcore with PC2.
    I mean I'd like to get one yes, but I'm a college student... I'm already poor enough...

Platform
    PC
    This should be fixed in the upcoming patch.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GTsimms, kevin kirk, snipeme77

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    I'm with you on that, the game has largely been shelved until I can get a machine that can handle it.
    I used to play that pinball, I used to go outside. I had to spend my money, get on your bus and ride. I used to go out dancing, put on my high-heeled shoes. Get in my short black chevy, go on a downtown cruise. I feel a little bit mixed up, maybe I'm obsolete. All us pinball pool sharks, we just can't compete.