Thread: This game is unsuitable for Xbox One current gen

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

This game is unsuitable for Xbox One current gen

I'm cutting the crap, got the game on release, poor performance on xbox therefore i'm already selling the game. I've gone to play i racing instead, yes pcars 2 is better as a game but only if it works properly which it doesnt on xbox. It will work on xbox one x i guarantee but not everyone has 450 lying around

Kart Driver
    bye!

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by WRL Montoya View Post
    I'm cutting the crap, got the game on release, poor performance on xbox therefore i'm already selling the game. I've gone to play i racing instead, yes pcars 2 is better as a game but only if it works properly which it doesnt on xbox. It will work on xbox one x i guarantee but not everyone has 450 lying around
    ......Yes, the game needs and will get patches. Surely you knew that on a day one buy and surely you understand that every time you think about selling it because something in it isn't working right. Myself I'm waiting on the patch to fix the cars being undrivable in a straight line with a grid of AI over 16 cars. It was just released what, 2 weeks ago? Isnt that sort of early to lay down a judgment of selling it and never playing it again?
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Killer Bob, Mowzer

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by WRL Montoya View Post
    It really depends on your definition of "working". Can it be said that iRacing is working given the many problems it has, including the assymetrical handling problem where cars oversteer slightly into left handers and understeer into right handers. Also unlike the problems in Pcars 1, this problem in iRacing seemingly cannot be fixed since the game is based on the NASCAR engine designed for oval racing.
    The following user likes this Post: fuschs

Platform
    PC
    Pointless thread. Closing. Last warning for phrasing threads properly. If you want to complaint or report something, do it properly.
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

The following 3 users likes this Post: Konan, Mowzer, Roger Prynne