Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: RS Dash (pCars Dash successor) - companion telemetry app

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi,
    maybe the question was already asked, then I am sorry:
    Will the weather condition (sunny, rainy, ...) also recorded to each lap in the cloud in one of teh next updates ?

cheers,
    Arazok

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Arazok View Post
    Hi,
    maybe the question was already asked, then I am sorry:
    Will the weather condition (sunny, rainy, ...) also recorded to each lap in the cloud in one of teh next updates ?

cheers,
    Arazok
    I will have to look into it, I cant remember off the top of my head what options are available re the weather in the telemetry.
    Motherboard: Asrock Z170-Extreme 4 Processor: Intel i7-6700K Memory: 16 GB Ripjaws 2133 MHz Video Card: MSI 980TI Gaming OS: Win10 x64 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256 GB SSD Wheel: Logitech G27 Other: Oculus Rift DK2, pCars Dash
    The following user likes this Post: Arazok

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Does this app have the ability to use the mobile devices camera Flash? Or have any of them done that?

Interested in a bright shift light that is not just color on the screen. Was thinking we could just make a little attachment light tube that would redirect the flash to the front as a red light.
    PS4-Pro // T300rs // TH8a // T3PA-Pros // Numpad button box // WSP & Folding Chair
    But yeah.. I am not that good. - CC

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire77 View Post
    Does this app have the ability to use the mobile devices camera Flash? Or have any of them done that?

Interested in a bright shift light that is not just color on the screen. Was thinking we could just make a little attachment light tube that would redirect the flash to the front as a red light.
    I don't have an option for that in RS Dash, it really has never come up before. I suppose because you would need a light tube like you suggested to make it useful.
    Motherboard: Asrock Z170-Extreme 4 Processor: Intel i7-6700K Memory: 16 GB Ripjaws 2133 MHz Video Card: MSI 980TI Gaming OS: Win10 x64 Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256 GB SSD Wheel: Logitech G27 Other: Oculus Rift DK2, pCars Dash

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cjorgens79 View Post
    I don't have an option for that in RS Dash, it really has never come up before. I suppose because you would need a light tube like you suggested to make it useful.
    Cool thanks for responding.

I found my wife's old iPhone 4s and its screen gets actually very bright and is very responsive to the pCARS 1 style udp. Serves the purpose I was looking for.
    PS4-Pro // T300rs // TH8a // T3PA-Pros // Numpad button box // WSP & Folding Chair
    But yeah.. I am not that good. - CC
    The following user likes this Post: cjorgens79

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Windows display

Hi,
    V2.0e is truncated at the top & bottom in full screen on my second screen. It's still okay though in windowed mode.

It's been fine till now and I retested with v2.0d and that still displays fine. Anyone else seeing the same on the latest Windows version?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG  

G27 wheel; FFB Raw, Vol 30, Tone 60, FX 15; Spring 0.06; Playseat Challenge; RS-Dash
    AMD 8320E; Asus M5A97; MSI Radeon R9 380 4Gb; Win 10 Pro x64; 8Gb Kingston Ram

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chris99 View Post
    Hi,
    V2.0e is truncated at the top & bottom in full screen on my second screen. It's still okay though in windowed mode.

It's been fine till now and I retested with v2.0d and that still displays fine. Anyone else seeing the same on the latest Windows version?
    Hey, yeah there was an issue with the original build in that release that I didn't notice as I had been testing in windowed mode. I recompiled and re-uploaded the installer so just redownload v2.0e and run the installer and it should be fixed. I posted a notice on the website contact page, probably should have put one here too
    The following user likes this Post: chris99

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    That fixed it thanks

It might be better to append a different letter to any corrected versions, so that a download message appears automatically when the app is started.
    Last edited by chris99; 22-03-2018 at 11:36.
    G27 wheel; FFB Raw, Vol 30, Tone 60, FX 15; Spring 0.06; Playseat Challenge; RS-Dash
    AMD 8320E; Asus M5A97; MSI Radeon R9 380 4Gb; Win 10 Pro x64; 8Gb Kingston Ram

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chris99 View Post
    That fixed it thanks

It might be better to append a different letter to any corrected versions, so that a download message appears automatically when the app is started.
    yeah I thought about it, but given the extra work to make a version change (as i need to keep it in sync with the iOS/Android devices), and the fact that not that many people had updated the win version before the issue got picked up I decided I could probably get away without one in this case.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Just saw the "yellow flag" notification on the speedo hud. Awesome!

Thanks very much. I actually saw it a lot as it was Azure circuit and multiclass!

-Stephen
    The following user likes this Post: cjorgens79