Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274
Results 2,731 to 2,733 of 2733

Thread: VR Guide - Setup, Settings and General tips

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I'm running mostly medium everything at the moment, most of the special effects turned off. I had a lot of trouble with the shadows and trees flickering. It's mostly gone now, but I'm not sure which option fixed it as I've played with the options so much!-)

Thanks for pointing out the tweaks. I've read most of this thread, so I've applied the sharpness tweak(s) and did find an improvement with those.

For me the SS 1.5 is maybe a bit over the edge, I tried with 1.4 as well and it did not make a huge difference in image clarity. I think I will try to lower the SS to see if the sharpness tweaks still keep the picture sharp so I can put some of the options a bit higher.

I'm running an I5 8400 and RTX 2080.
    Last edited by Chrhun; 12-02-2019 at 17:09.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Just got the HTC VIVE PRO. On initial set up it worked fine. After testing a couple other sims, then going back to PCars I canít seem to advance past the PCars UI. I can go all the way to any menu option, when I make a selection the screen freezes every single time? What should I do?
    I was born to Lose, But built to Win..

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I have a HTC Vive Pro. The 1st Sim I tried was Pcars2 then AC then R3E. After disconnecting and reconnecting to reposition all of my equipment I turned the VR on and immediately attempted to play PCars 2, How ever this time PCars 2 would launch into the user interface then when I would select quick race or any other option the user interface would just freeze. After uninstalling and reinstalling both the Vive software and PCars from steam I continue to experience nothing more than a freezing user interface. Iíve tried other Sims and they all work just fine. My only issue is Pcars2. Any suggestions?
    I was born to Lose, But built to Win..