Page 290 of 290 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290
Results 2,891 to 2,897 of 2897

Thread: VR Guide - Setup, Settings and General tips

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsti View Post
    It seems to work! Some tracks lookl better than others. The option is not enabled in Nvidia 3d settings so I used the method described here .. (https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsMR/c...namic_fixed/):
    "look for your game, select it and edit "0x00D5E9C6" set to 0x000001 & " 0x00D5E9C7 " set to 0x000002"

Anyone else struggling to find correct HEX-values with nVidia Inspector; it turned out to be too old version of Inspector for me.
    Intel i9-9900K | Asus Z390-H mobo | 32 GB 2400 MHz mem | nVidia RTX-2080ti | Soundblaster ZxR | TS-PC Racer wheel | TH8A H-shifter | Valve Index | Win10 64bit | Launch parameters: -pthreads 4

Platform
    PC
    Question to all SteamVR users: When I pause PC2 and put my Reverb away for a few minutes, say for a short coffee brake, my computer realises that I donīt wear the headset anymore and after some minutes it closes SteamVR down. Which ends my PC2 session as well, without any further notice before. Is there anything in Steam settings or maybe in the Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR settings that I could change to prevent SteamVR from closing down? Thanks for any advice.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youīre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PostBox981 View Post
    Question to all SteamVR users: When I pause PC2 and put my Reverb away for a few minutes, say for a short coffee brake, my computer realises that I donīt wear the headset anymore and after some minutes it closes SteamVR down. Which ends my PC2 session as well, without any further notice before. Is there anything in Steam settings or maybe in the Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR settings that I could change to prevent SteamVR from closing down? Thanks for any advice.
    Is it only me experiencing this? Nobody else? Okay, Iīll put one on top:

Since last Friday my mirror on my Full HD screen is only running in 1280x720 and there is no way to improve the resolution. 1280x720 is the maximum that I can go to in the game configuration. Normally I wouldnīt mind much but it is inappropriate for streaming. I even manually changed the graphicsconfigdx11 and openvrsettings but as soon as I start the game they get reset to 1280x720 again. Out if ideas and no clue what might have caused it.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youīre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Platform
    PC
    Doesn't SteamVR => Settings => Startup/shutdown do that? I have turn off display after 1 minute, turn off controllers after 5 minutes, exit Steam VR = Never.
    Now:
    CPU - Intel i7-4770K @ 4GHz: PALIT GeForce RTX2080TI GamingPro OC 11GB DDR6 : Motherboard - Gigabyte GA Z87X-OC :
    Memory - 16GB- DDR3 : OS Windows 8.1 64 bit : Screen - Philips 43" 4K BDM4350UC monitor @ Resolution 3840x2160 : VR - Valve Index : Wheel - Logitech G27 : Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    You could also put something in your headset where the sensor is to fool the computer into thinking that the headset is still on a head
    The following 2 users likes this Post: bporion, PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsti View Post
    Doesn't SteamVR => Settings => Startup/shutdown do that? I have turn off display after 1 minute, turn off controllers after 5 minutes, exit Steam VR = Never.
    I just came across that (or a similar?) setting yesterday night. IIRC I can only maximise this setting to 5 minutes. But there was another one called "Pause VR when inactive" or something along the lines which I the set to "off". Hope that will do the trick. Wonīt find out before the weekend though.

EDIT: I donīt think I was looking in the same place as you stated above though. Will take another look. Thanks.

EDIT2: Have checked the startup/shutdown settings. Donīt know what they are in English exactly, anyway: Close screens = 5 min / stop controllers = never / stop controllers when closing SteamVR = off / close SteamVR after = never. I would have expected that the last one would do the trick but it didnīt. Letīs hope for the "Pause VR when inactive" setting that I came across yesterday.
    Last edited by PostBox981; 20-02-2020 at 19:30.

The following user likes this Post: kingsti

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hello, maybe someone can help me

I just have an issue with my VR headset which is an Acer AH101.
    I can't launch the game in VR, i see the "vr menu" in the game's options but in my headset I'm always having the PCars2 logo and nothing happens.

I have installed SteamVr of course, "WMR for Steam VR" of course, the headset works on all my games as assetto corsa, assetto corsa competizione, Zero Caliber,...

I have tried to launch it via Steam VR, but in the parameter menu "Launch in VR" it says that my headset is not compatible.
    By starting on Steam, the game launches in normal mode when I select "Launch in VR mode". I can't launch it by selecting "Launch in VR mode (occulus)", an error message appears "You headset is not supported".

I'm pretty sure i juste missed a little configuration tips, someone to help me?
    Thanks by advance