Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285
Results 2,841 to 2,845 of 2845

Thread: VR Guide - Setup, Settings and General tips

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PawelK View Post
    OK.... What I can say that several times when the headset could not find the room and reverted to seated setup, I would always have this effect. And then I tried to use it in the seated setup, not because it could find the room and reverted, but I chose seated setup, I got the effect too. When I a moved my head front/back, the environment, car cockipt, everything would move with my head. I have never experienced it with standing/all experiences setup, whatever the lightning was.
    Whatever causes it, the sad thing is I never had that happen in the Oculus. So many good headsets out on the market now but SteamVR doesn´t make me happy.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I switched from an Oculus rift cv1 to the Index... I have tried uninstalling the game, deleting the game folder in my documents etc. Everytime I open the game in Steam VR mode it still opens up my oculus home to run the game from there. Now this would not be a big problem but for the fact that with all my settings either on off or low and no supersampling in game with 100% supersampling in steam I cant maintain 45 frames with a full grid of cars. On my rift I do not have this problem and didnt have it. Now the big thing is, I have recently switched to a 2080ti also... so there is something big wrong here.

Ironically I can manage to delete and fresh install the game to such an extent that I need to reasign my wheel and pedals but everything else stays the same as before I uninstalled and deleted. any advice would be welcomed

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregz0r View Post
    Have any Rift S owners found a fix for the misaligned HUD? I know that PC2 stopped receiving any updates at all, just over a year ago, which was many months before the launch of the Oculus Rift S, but there must surely be some sort of fix for the general HUD position, when in VR?...

On the Rift S, the HUD is set much too far to the top-left of your viewing space.
    Did you ever find a fix for this on the Rift S? I'm finding that in VR its fine but on the monitor where I record footage is too much Top left and I cant select anything on the right or right bottom of the HUD in PC2.

p.s. I'm guessing you did as I'm going though all your youtube videos and seeing the HUD aligned perfectly

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble B VR View Post
    Did you ever find a fix for this on the Rift S? I'm finding that in VR its fine but on the monitor where I record footage is too much Top left and I cant select anything on the right or right bottom of the HUD in PC2.

p.s. I'm guessing you did as I'm going though all your youtube videos and seeing the HUD aligned perfectly
    Are you aware that when you are in "change HUD arrangement mode" you can move/flip/change size of the HUD by using the keys on the number pad?
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hey guys, I'm having problems with the game freezing when hit start. I have Reverb GPU is 5700XT with latest drivers.