Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Have you seen GT Sport's Car List?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Do you think that could be contributed by those of us who have been effected refusing to persist with a system that wont let us race and we are just waiting for the fix?

I don't understand why people believe in magic. There is an obvious answer for what you are seeing. We are waiting. The posts on the subject of us who have had the issues and have said we are no longer racing should make the conclusion clear.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    The numbers of people racing I think paint the better picture. For a new release that drives as incredible as your game and has such great features in the simulation, don't you think it is odd your game isn't as popular as it should be online?

I'm primarily talking PS4 here but I've noticed PC guys have mentioned disconnects too.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Since you are here. There is a pretty solid thread on the effect of standing water and the lack of a driving line in the rain. If you could read that thread and then tune the weather to be a little more realistic it would be appreciated by a lot of people. The back straight in the Silverstone race in the Ginetta series is a good example. In the later part of that race the back straight is almost undrivable, you can't avoid the standing water as there is no line and there is standing water completely across the track. I'm pretty sure Silverstone doesn't get shut every time they get some rain.

Platform
    PC
    Back off a bit Civic. And please try to include your points in one post. If you want me to interact, don't get combative. I lose interest.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    EDIT: I'm not good with being succinct especially when I feel attacked.

TLDR: That is unfair Ian. I don't appreciate the accusation.

Perhaps it is an internet thing or perhaps it is a cultural difference. I've seen you call a few people combative, I'm not being combative. I'm trying to help by sharing with you an answer to a question you asked that highlights some very important things which some of us feel haven't been heard. There are some impressive threads on these subjects and multiple threads on these subject.

I want PC2 to be great. I can't wait to be able to race online. At the moment I have a game I played $140 that i keep putting aside due to frustration while I wait for fixes. I've been pretty patient and constructive since the update because you guys made some great progress. Unfortunately the main thing for me online racing has still been an issue so hopefully improved next patch if you guys believe us.

As you can imagine a few of us are having a bunch of issues and lately I've just been reporting them in the bug thread if no one else has already reported my issues and I've been helping people with workarounds. I told people how to get around the 3 save bugs that have appeared since 2.0. I've helped with various issues people are having.

But here you asked a question and I posted some of the things I think are most significant issues I and others are having preventing us from being able to enjoy the game as we anticipated. I think you have a great game on your hands once you iron out the wrinkles and I wouldn't even be wasting my time here if I didn't think so.
    Last edited by Civic; 14-10-2017 at 06:14.

Platform
    PC
    People never learn. No matter how nicely they're asked...
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Azure Flare, Olijke Poffer