Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Voice control mod [UPDATED v2.1]

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    what I would find interesting in the ICM would be to facilitate the pit stop. For me, this should be selectable first, to save time. What the players use most often during races is the pit stop. If this could be positioned first, I will find it ergonomic.

Edit : Sorry Mods, it's a double post with an another thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by seb02 View Post
    what I would find interesting in the ICM would be to facilitate the pit stop. For me, this should be selectable first, to save time. What the players use most often during races is the pit stop. If this could be positioned first, I will find it ergonomic.

Sorry Mods, it's a double post with an another thread
    If you just want to "request pit" there is an option in the game menu to directly map that to a button

Last edited by MarcusarilliuS_IRL; 14-10-2017 at 14:13.
    i7-2700K@4.7ghz | Aorus GTX 1080ti | 16GB Corsair Dominator 1600mhz Ram | Asus P8Z68 Deluxe gen 3 mainboard | Win10 x64 | Logitech G27 & Wheelstand Pro
    The following user likes this Post: seb02

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusarilliuS_IRL View Post
    If you just want to "request pit" there is an option in the game menu to directly map that to a button

Yes thanks. but the worry is that it does not propose, as in PC1, the change of tires, the fuel .... One must, beforehand, set a stop strategy. So, finally, unless I forget something, we have to go through the ICM menu.

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Well done buddy and I appreciate all the work that has gone into this mod.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Platform
    PC
    Yes thanks. but the worry is that it does not propose, as in PC1, the change of tires, the fuel .... One must, beforehand, set a stop strategy. So, finally, unless I forget something, we have to go through the ICM menu.
    That is correct. If you are on PC then you can try the system I have posted here. If you are on console then I guess you must wait to see if SMS implement a more efficient solution to the pit options in-car.
    i7-2700K@4.7ghz | Aorus GTX 1080ti | 16GB Corsair Dominator 1600mhz Ram | Asus P8Z68 Deluxe gen 3 mainboard | Win10 x64 | Logitech G27 & Wheelstand Pro
    The following user likes this Post: seb02

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    Well done buddy and I appreciate all the work that has gone into this mod.
    No bother bud I hope it proves useful to some folks. It's nice to give something back!
    The following user likes this Post: Roger Prynne

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusarilliuS_IRL View Post
    That is correct. If you are on PC then you can try the system I have posted here. If you are on console then I guess you must wait to see if SMS implement a more efficient solution to the pit options in-car.
    it is for this reason that I would like the pit stop to be "facilitated" in the ICM menu. Thank you for your help.

Platform
    PC
    it is for this reason that I would like the pit stop to be "facilitated" in the ICM menu. Thank you for your help.
    No worries

Platform
    PC
    I have done much the same sort of thing in VoiceAttack (as well as macros for chat, etc). But as I've started league racing it was getting a little complicated to organize the mic usage between VA and TeamSpeak. So, as I'm also running Pinnacle Profiler which allows dual commands (I.e.: push vs. hold button operations) I have used that extra functionality to drive all those ICM operations now from my wheel's integrated joystick. So now I press and hold the button up for instance, and it drills down to the fuel menu. I then just dial in the specific load I want, and I'm set. I do have VoiceAttack as a backup, but if you have the buttons on your wheel, it's nice to have a couple of different ways to do the same thing.
    ...because simcar

Rig: Intel i7-2600k @ 4.4Ghz | ASUS P8P67 Pro | MSI GeForce GTX980ti GAMING 6gb | Cooler Master Hyper 212x | 16Gb D3-1333 RAM | 1Tb SSD | (2) 1Tb SATA HDD @ 7200rpm, RAID1 | LG 34UC88-B (3440x1440 @ 60Hz) | Win10 Pro | Fanatec CSW v2.5 w/ Clubsport GT rim, CSR Elite pedals & shifter | Modded PS3Eye w/ active IR | OpenTrack 2.3 rc21p11
    The following user likes this Post: MarcusarilliuS_IRL

Platform
    PC
    Marcusarillius - see my PM response on the CrewChief forums
    Crew Chief details here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users
    Website, download link and forum: http://thecrewchief.org
    Or make a donation, if you think the chief needs to drink more beer:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=LW33XFXP4DPZE
    The following user likes this Post: jimortality