Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IMSA Racing

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    im a little biased iv been a corvette fan for a long time and want to see Johnny in another car for GM
    He was campaigning hard for it this past weekend when I was at Road Atlanta. I heard him talking to Hindaugh over the PA.
    Xbox 1 - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals
    The following user likes this Post: AbeWoz

Platform
    PC
    http://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/st...ura-dpi-drive/

Also, maybe Button will take on the Indy500 this year instead of Alonso. McLaren has still expressed interest to be involved in IndyCar.
    Steam ID: AbeWoz
    Fanatec CSL Elite Base | CSL Elite Load-Cell Pedals | Formula Black Rim
    PC Rig: intel i7-6700k @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z170X G1 Gaming | EVGA 980 Ti SC ACX 2.0+
    Other endeavours: lacrosse, hockey, snowboarding, DCS (mostly A-10)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza819 View Post
    He was campaigning hard for it this past weekend when I was at Road Atlanta. I heard him talking to Hindaugh over the PA.
    maybe bring ron fellows out of retirement and have an Cadillac DPI for drivers 50+ LOL
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    maybe bring ron fellows out of retirement and have an Cadillac DPI for drivers 50+ LOL
    Bring Olivier Beretta back in, and we'll have the band back together!
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flare View Post
    Bring Olivier Beretta back in, and we'll have the band back together!
    nea he jumped ship to the evil scuderia corsa LOL and hes only 47 not over 50 yet LOL
    Ayrton Senna - “If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver”
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by AbeWoz View Post
    I can see Cooper over O'Connell (Age). and Jordan and Michael drove together, and won, the PWC SprintX title this season....
    won't happen. neither of those guys have drove a P car amidst GT cars so reading the traffic would be new to them. A team like WTR would not go for someone with that type of resume, regardless of success in GT3 cars.

Talked to a driver (gold rated, current GTD) recently and picking each other's brains to see what htey look for to complete the endurance lineup, his question to me was
    "do you know of a young guy, silver, has multiclass endurance experience, decent speed and doesn't wreck."

I literally told him it might be easier to find a unicorn than someone of that qualification. Will meet him again in a couple of weeks, see if anything pans out from that conversation. But it's interesting to see what other teams look for when it comes to filling their lineup, especially if they're the ones hiring instead of a driver bringing in the budget.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Kerr View Post
    won't happen. neither of those guys have drove a P car amidst GT cars so reading the traffic would be new to them. A team like WTR would not go for someone with that type of resume, regardless of success in GT3 cars.

Talked to a driver (gold rated, current GTD) recently and picking each other's brains to see what htey look for to complete the endurance lineup, his question to me was
    "do you know of a young guy, silver, has multiclass endurance experience, decent speed and doesn't wreck."

I literally told him it might be easier to find a unicorn than someone of that qualification. Will meet him again in a couple of weeks, see if anything pans out from that conversation. But it's interesting to see what other teams look for when it comes to filling their lineup, especially if they're the ones hiring instead of a driver bringing in the budget.
    Johnny O'Connel has driven a prototype for Panoz before

https://www.motorsport.com/lemans/ph...ierre-henri-2/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny...career_results
    Last edited by dault3883; 11-10-2017 at 22:34.

Platform
    PC
    is it just me or does any body else think they should replace the now defunct Prototype challenge in imsa with LMP3

Platform
    PC
    Isn't that what the Prototype Challenge series is for?
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs