Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [PC] Patch 2.0 Discussion thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by whip View Post
    *post once in the thread, mod goes all internet warrior*
    We're not going "all internet warrior" we just don't like cross posting the exact same stuff in multiple threads within one minute...
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 6 users likes this Post: GTsimms, Invincible, Konan, MOV r0,r0, Reiche, Roger Prynne

Platform
    PC
    Solved vibration xbox 360 ?
    Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz│Noctua NH-D15S│Asus Maximus VIII Hero│ Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - 16GB │ Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC 8GB │ Asus ROG Swift PG248QR/1080P│ M-AUDIO BX8 │ Logitech G25 / Xbox One Gamepad -│ Windows 10 x64
    The following 2 users likes this Post: OddTimer, Schumi-

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Is it possible to filter lobbys for Racecraft and skills?
    The following user likes this Post: VertigoBro

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Just tried the formula C career mode, since that was a problem before. Did a run of a few laps on Brno in practice. It was still a struggle to get heat in the tires, as should be expected with 3C track temps. I got the tire temps ranging from 50C-40C after a few laps, which I do believe is higher than the temps you would previously get. The car also felt better to drive. Seemed like a nice improvement to me.
    CPU: i7 6800k @ 4.2ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 | RAM: 64GB DDR4 | MOBO: GA-X99-Ultra Gaming
    OS: Windows 10 | Wheel: Logitech G29 | Monitor 1: LG 34UC79G-B 2560x1080 @ 144HZ | Monitor 2: Acer S231HL 1920X1080 @ 60hz, not used for games
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Deathbox_2112, Konan, Mad LL, OddTimer, PostBox981

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    Should not be necessary.

Well, I think it is... I mean don't get me wrong, im not complaining but. ''Various AI behavioural and race line improvements'' what they mean? RX AI in career mode is not that slow anymore? Dry vs wet weather AI speed is balanced more now? AI is more consistant from track to track? AI qualify vs race speed balance?

''Improvements, enhancements and fixes to Career flow.'' What that means? No more snow races? Just general bug fixing?

So again, I dont mean it as a complaint since noone expect a 100% patchnotes with every single bug fix listed. But the AI had so many problems that some details would be nice without us having to test through everything again to figure out what is fixed... So thanks for patch, not ment as a complaint as I told but some more info would be nice :P

EDIT: Ok, I see now that I thought you answered the guy who wanted more detailed patch notes but you answered that to someone else...
    Last edited by Martin03; 11-10-2017 at 11:47.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: IJOJOI, Marlborofranz, VertigoBro

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin03 View Post
    Well, I think it is... I mean don't get me wrong, im not complaining but. ''Various AI behavioural and race line improvements'' what they mean? RX AI in career mode is not that slow anymore? Dry vs wet weather AI speed is balanced more now? AI is more consistant from track to track? AI qualify vs race speed balance?

''Improvements, enhancements and fixes to Career flow.'' What that means? No more snow races? Just general bug fixing?

So again, I dont mean it as a complaint since noone expect a 100% patchnotes with every single bug fix listed. But the AI had so many problems that some details would be nice without us having to test through everything again to figure out what is fixed... So thanks for patch, not ment as a complaint as I told but some more info would be nice :P

He replied to the question whether you should recalibrate your steering wheel
    The following user likes this Post: RoccoTTS

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by isniedood View Post
    He replied to the question whether you should recalibrate your steering wheel

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, my bad :P

Banned
    Thanks for the patch.

It would be very useful, if the notes would be more detailed, because the patch notes like this don't say much of what was actually "improved or fixed".

Thanks.

Platform
    PC
    Update is always welcome, I think in time this will be a good sim
    CPU: i3-3,5Ghz | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz | GPU: NVIDIA GTX1050 Ti 4GB | STORAGE: Samsung 500GB | AUDIO: Realtek HD Audio | DISPLAYS: Accer KHL 27"x3 | WHEEL: Thrustmaster T300 RS | PEDALS: Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
    The following user likes this Post: Reiche

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by R74NN View Post
    Thanks for the patch.

It would be very useful, if the notes would be more detailed, because the patch notes like this don't say much of what was actually "improved or fixed".

Thanks.
    Perhaps just go and play the game? Don't take the patch notes' word for it, just try the game and see if things have been improved/fixed
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, NoBrakes