Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [XB1] Patch 2.0 Discussion thread

GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Definitely still having trouble with some settings in the Setup saving. Was online with 2 other drivers that experienced the same thing.

-Making adjustments Save Setup, go back in Adjustments are there.. but after going out on track nothing has changed. Come back in to Setup and it has reverted back to previous saved settings. It's not consistent.

-Also created a Private Lobby and set Multi-class (GTE, GT4, LMP2) , but invitee's could only chose car that I was in (GTE). AI chose the the other Classes.

I also recommend everyone with a Wheel re-calibrate their wheel and pedals.
    Last edited by Dynomight Motorsports; 14-10-2017 at 06:09.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    RACEDEPARTMENT.com
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    Xbox1 GT World Endurance Challenge<<---Link!!!
    GamerTag: MichaeI Watts
    The following user likes this Post: Bambus

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Still has that annoying little bug that makes the rear view mirror disappear when you cycle the hud to tire temps etc.

Mirror comes back if you go to edit hud on the pause menu then go back to the game
    The following 4 users likes this Post: coggin66, JasonSandwich, Schnizz58, x M3AMI x

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I've still got the issue with GT3 cars trying to run over 15 AI cars causing a massive vibration on a few cars.

The AI seems better behaved and the pack is a little more balanced. I think the strength has been reduced in certain cars. In Indy Road cars I still saw the top 2 cars sprint off into the distance but in other classes I didn't see that as much as I used to.
    Xbox 1 X - Fanatec CSW V2 wheel - Fanatec V3 pedals
    The following user likes this Post: Schnizz58

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    The wheel animation on the Chevrolet indycar is wrong. The wheels seem to never spin fast enough to blur the Firestone logos on the inside of the tyres; they always look as if the car is travelling at about 10kph.

Sorry this was meant to go into the ps4 bug thread.
    Last edited by LukeC; 14-10-2017 at 07:30.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Shadows and pop ins are still there. Weird shadows around the car during replay. Screen tearing is still there but much better. AA is still an ongoing problem. Engine audio is still very low. Road cars that have KERS barely recharge but don't know if this is a bug or not. So far the game looks much better and I know SMS are working hard. Keep up the good work and make this game more beautiful! I forgot, my favorite car the Aston Martin Vulcan needs louder brakes!
    Last edited by Roushman624; 14-10-2017 at 07:46.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    We've listened and will move the over-rev limit up another 10% for the next patch. IIRC we allow up to 105% at the moment and will raise that to 115% We absolutely want to keep the functionality in though as it does go to realism.

And yes high RPM braking is a thing, but not beyond the RPM limits and we already allow it to go to 105%...
    So the 100% is the 1-on-1 realistic setting? I absolutely agree the feature should stay since it exists in reality as well. How about seeing it as an "assist"? So that you could set downshift over-rev protection to "OFF / 115% / AUTHENTIC"? (I absolutely have no clue how much work that would be to make a variable out of it, if it's not worth the hassle then never mind).

I would personally set it to AUTHENTIC to be honest. If it's unrealistic to fly through 4-5 gears in a split second then I don't want to be able to do it.

edit - @Konan - Bealdor already had a sticky post-patch bug report prepared in the support sub forum here. But I agree this main XBox forum is better since the PS4 one is in the main as well. Maybe delete the one from him? I'm sure he doesn't mind, he will just have to "eel with it".
    Last edited by breyzipp; 14-10-2017 at 08:16.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JasonSandwich, x M3AMI x

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    The biggest issue I have the the downshifting as you guys said earlier because I am a late breaker and hard on downshifts o just get to my desired gear in time for the corner, don't mind it being there I just found that it was way to intrusive and actually hurting my lap times. In saying you will fix it in the next patch when is that going to be released because the game is not as enjoyable as it was before the patch thanks.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon Pavion View Post
    Still has that annoying little bug that makes the rear view mirror disappear when you cycle the hud to tire temps etc.

Mirror comes back if you go to edit hud on the pause menu then go back to the game
    +1 on this the HUD seems to have a mind of its own and refuses to save preferences.
    The following user likes this Post: Roushman624

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Turn indicator still missing the first turn.

Easy to reproduce this one (I have driving line off, turn indicator on)

* Community event (the LMP2 in the rain at Fuji)
    * When the race starts (end of previous lap) turn indicator works
    * Speeding over the start/finish and approaching turn 1 - there is no turn indicator
    * Turn 2 and all the rest - turn indicator working fine
    * Second and successive laps - Turn indicator does work on that turn 1 where it was missing before

I had the exact same thing happening with the Formula Renault 3.5 at Zhuhai community event in patch 1.03 on my PS4 Pro. There on turn 1 of the first lap the turn indicator was also missing.
    enjoying the best of both worlds in my living room - XBox One X SE (+ Elite controller) & PS4 Pro (+ GT:Sport DS4)
    Samsung UE65JS8500L 65" 3D 4K HDR SUHD LED TV ~ Denon AVR-X1300W + 4x Canton CD1090, Canton CD1050, Canton Sub600 ~ Apple TV 4K ~ comfy sofa

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    STILL PROBLEMS WITH MY G920

WTF ...

lil upset ....got something in my mind ....but not allowed to write .....
    The following 3 users likes this Post: AtotheY, coggin66, never enough