Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 431

Thread: [XB1] Patch 2.0 Discussion thread

  1. #21
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    28
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The slow motion in chase cam steels the same....another month with out playing the game....this update in my opinion made major things to the game for good...it runs very nice in cokpit, and others cameras, but when you cicle to chase cam, the game just "stops", i mean, it runs in slow motion.... Please, fixe this...iv tried every thing in fov but nothing

  2. #22
    Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newquay, Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    7,691
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird76 View Post
    STILL PROBLEMS WITH MY G920

    WTF ...

    lil upset ....got something in my mind ....but not allowed to write .....
    Others are reporting a better story, whats your problem?
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you



  3. #23
    Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newquay, Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    7,691
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by taatguna View Post
    The slow motion in chase cam steels the same....another month with out playing the game....this update in my opinion made major things to the game for good...it runs very nice in cokpit, and others cameras, but when you cicle to chase cam, the game just "stops", i mean, it runs in slow motion.... Please, fixe this...iv tried every thing in fov but nothing
    Why not just run in a different view until then.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you


    The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich


  4. #24
    Kart Driver Lewy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    73
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The strange helmet cam glitch is still present when approaching a corner and gearing down the screen flashes.
    Other than that the games even better than it was before and my G920 feels like a totally different wheel,
    extremely impressed!!! Thanks SMS
    The following 2 users likes this Post: justonce68, thevilleky


  5. #25
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    23
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yes, there are still issues with the G920. I posted in the G920 thread. I found it was related to the number of opponents IE. 21 opponents and the wheel was shaking uncontrollably but with 9 opponents under the same conditions it was OK...

  6. #26
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    45
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by never enough View Post
    Yes, there are still issues with the G920. I posted in the G920 thread. I found it was related to the number of opponents IE. 21 opponents and the wheel was shaking uncontrollably but with 9 opponents under the same conditions it was OK...
    I didn’t seem to have any issues even with a max field. Do you get the issue when staying still or only while moving?

  7. #27
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    45
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewy View Post
    The strange helmet cam glitch is still present when approaching a corner and gearing down the screen flashes.
    Other than that the games even better than it was before and my G920 feels like a totally different wheel,
    extremely impressed!!! Thanks SMS
    It appears to be some major screen tearing that looks like a flash. I’m not sure if they can fix this on the Xbox One/S but luckily I’m getting an X where it’ll for sure be fixed.

  8. #28
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    23
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylon Blue View Post
    I didn’t seem to have any issues even with a max field. Do you get the issue when staying still or only while moving?
    Moving.

    Perhaps it was only related to the track/car combo I was running? Haven't tried any others yet.

  9. #29
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    10
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    Others are reporting a better story, whats your problem?

    still heavyiest shaking at 50km/h ....just tested is as Solo on LeMans with some Maclaren

    so tired of that s...t

    are there any suggested settings now??

    Can SMS post there tested Settings please ...`????!!!!!

    it was on Immersive Amplitude at ~75 ...rest of the Settings ~50

  10. #30
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    45
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by never enough View Post
    Moving.

    Perhaps it was only related to the track/car combo I was running? Haven't tried any others yet.
    I think that’s the case. I was able to control the Acura NSX and NSX GT3 without many issues but the Indy Car and Honda RallyCross race gave me so much trouble. But I can also confirm that the RallyCross race gave me trouble on a controller too but I just suck at those.

    Edit: At times I do notice some odd shaking but it’s usually when I have low grip. I haven’t had a ton of issues since the patch but I definitely need a wider sample size. Maybe using Immersive is a big jarring and you should try informative?
    Last edited by Krylon Blue; 14-10-2017 at 11:18.

Similar Threads

  1. [PS4] Patch 2.0 Discussion thread
    By Nicho Lucas Dad in forum Technical Help & Support (PS4)
    Replies: 322
    Last Post: 21-11-2017, 09:14
  2. [PC] Patch 2.0 Discussion thread
    By satco1066 in forum Technical Help & Support (PC)
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 20-11-2017, 20:03
  3. SLI discussion thread
    By Traummann in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 714
    Last Post: 22-04-2016, 20:46
  4. The Cookie Discussion (moved from patch 3.0 announcement thread)
    By Elaine The Racer in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 24-08-2015, 15:48

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •