Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [XB1] Patch 2.0 Discussion thread

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The slow motion in chase cam steels the same....another month with out playing the game....this update in my opinion made major things to the game for good...it runs very nice in cokpit, and others cameras, but when you cicle to chase cam, the game just "stops", i mean, it runs in slow motion.... Please, fixe this...iv tried every thing in fov but nothing

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird76 View Post
    STILL PROBLEMS WITH MY G920

WTF ...

lil upset ....got something in my mind ....but not allowed to write .....
    Others are reporting a better story, whats your problem?
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by taatguna View Post
    The slow motion in chase cam steels the same....another month with out playing the game....this update in my opinion made major things to the game for good...it runs very nice in cokpit, and others cameras, but when you cicle to chase cam, the game just "stops", i mean, it runs in slow motion.... Please, fixe this...iv tried every thing in fov but nothing
    Why not just run in a different view until then.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: JasonSandwich

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The strange helmet cam glitch is still present when approaching a corner and gearing down the screen flashes.
    Other than that the games even better than it was before and my G920 feels like a totally different wheel,
    extremely impressed!!! Thanks SMS
    The following 2 users likes this Post: justonce68, thevilleky

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yes, there are still issues with the G920. I posted in the G920 thread. I found it was related to the number of opponents IE. 21 opponents and the wheel was shaking uncontrollably but with 9 opponents under the same conditions it was OK...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by never enough View Post
    Yes, there are still issues with the G920. I posted in the G920 thread. I found it was related to the number of opponents IE. 21 opponents and the wheel was shaking uncontrollably but with 9 opponents under the same conditions it was OK...
    I didn’t seem to have any issues even with a max field. Do you get the issue when staying still or only while moving?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewy View Post
    The strange helmet cam glitch is still present when approaching a corner and gearing down the screen flashes.
    Other than that the games even better than it was before and my G920 feels like a totally different wheel,
    extremely impressed!!! Thanks SMS
    It appears to be some major screen tearing that looks like a flash. I’m not sure if they can fix this on the Xbox One/S but luckily I’m getting an X where it’ll for sure be fixed.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylon Blue View Post
    I didn’t seem to have any issues even with a max field. Do you get the issue when staying still or only while moving?
    Moving.

Perhaps it was only related to the track/car combo I was running? Haven't tried any others yet.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    Others are reporting a better story, whats your problem?

still heavyiest shaking at 50km/h ....just tested is as Solo on LeMans with some Maclaren

so tired of that s...t

are there any suggested settings now??

Can SMS post there tested Settings please ...`????!!!!!

it was on Immersive Amplitude at ~75 ...rest of the Settings ~50

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by never enough View Post
    Moving.

Perhaps it was only related to the track/car combo I was running? Haven't tried any others yet.
    I think that’s the case. I was able to control the Acura NSX and NSX GT3 without many issues but the Indy Car and Honda RallyCross race gave me so much trouble. But I can also confirm that the RallyCross race gave me trouble on a controller too but I just suck at those.

Edit: At times I do notice some odd shaking but it’s usually when I have low grip. I haven’t had a ton of issues since the patch but I definitely need a wider sample size. Maybe using Immersive is a big jarring and you should try informative?
    Last edited by Krylon Blue; 14-10-2017 at 11:18.