Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS4] Bug reporting thread post-patch 2.0

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigair199 View Post
    Ok then answer me this, are the cars REQUIRED to have this in real life? I can understand wanting to have it in real life but isn't this still a choice for the race teams?

Why can we turn off damage in the game, you can't in real life? Why can we turn off mechanical failures, you can't in real life?

My point is it should be an OPTION, not a requirement. If I want to take the chance of damaging my transmission it should be a choice, just like real life.

As far as your sarcasm, keep it to yourself because it doesn't have anything to do with someone's seriousness or abilities. It's about preference on something that should be an OPTION, not a requirement.
    Actually I think it should not be optional, i think it should be the same as the car in real life. If the real life car has it then we should have it in the game. Put it this way, this game does not simulate the team that builds a car, it simulates you as a race driver driving for a team. You get the car the team gives you and the engineer has been kind enough to recognise your experience in tuning and allows you to contribute to the setup on the car if you choose. He isn't going to let you change the design of the car to disable a feature the car has always run and never run without before you joined the team.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic View Post
    At a guess I think you have head shake turned on in the camera options and the game is simulating a vibration. I know even before the patch when my tyres were worn I would get a high frequency FFB vibration that I thought could damage my G29 wheel. I'm not sure if it still does it after the patch as I did not get to play the game much yesterday.
    That's not it, I'm afraid. It gets progressively worse as I go through the track and then disappears by the time I get on the Nurburgring GP straight. It's like that every lap, and the vibration is also present when I'm stationary. See clip below. I'm using cockpit view, not helmet view.

And here's a clip of the end of that same lap, at the start/finish straight. As you can see there's no vibration noticeable there.

Last edited by Zenzic; 12-10-2017 at 21:41.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Oh. The video definitely helps. The car might have early onset Parkinson's.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PS4
    Skip to end bug still happened for me just now.

The qual session time I set was absurdly long, but the bug is the same - skips a sector split and records the time without it.

I've done several quals and races of various lengths since the patch (some even longer than this one) and this is only the first time it triggered.

Kart Driver
    I experience many of the bug i first mention with the day one patch. The most frustrating is with the fact that the ffb for muy t300 is a completely new feeling. I spent more than 20 hours tweeking with patch 1.03 and now i am at the beginning.

Platform
    PS4
    ^Nah, that dude's just really fast.
    PSN Gamertag - MillsLayne

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Is the overall sound volume being too low a known issue for PS4. Even post 2.0 patch, all PS4 users I've spoken to wish to have more volume. Maxed out volume is too quiet. Can we get the sound cranked up a few notches in the next patch?

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Hopefully this bug goes away once the update is done, but after starting the patch download, I cannot make any set up changes. I wanted to change the fuel level in a vehicle to run a longer race than I ran last time, but when I try to save it just sends me on an endless loop. I tried taking a different car to a different track, but as it always has, it transfers the set up from the last car I used to the next car I choose. But, unlike before, I can't reset the setup to default and re start with a proper base set up. One time I thought I had managed to reset the setup and get a full tank of fuel again, but when I got on track, the fuel level was the same as before. It turned out that while it said the setup had reset to the proper default for that car/track, the setup was actually still the one from the last car/track I drove.
    Last edited by SaskRacer; 12-10-2017 at 23:18.

Platform
    PS4
    Multiplayer session length still can't be set to more than 02:20 after patch 2.0: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-2h-20-minutes
    a.k.a. "Chief fast sock"

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    The AI is much improved, but most AI cars still run out of fuel/retire at Le Mans when running a full 24 hour race. Can this be looked at?