Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: [PS4] Bug reporting thread post-patch 2.0

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Got the game from PS4 store. The glitch I am getting is that using any car on either straight roads, uphill, curves ...I get a sudden speed loss. It seems like I have push the break but I didn't. In a real car it happens when water is mixed with gas and the engine fails. It happens on different tracks and either after the first curve, or during a race on a straight section of the track. Very anoying once I get passed by 2 or 3 cars when it happens. No visual glitches or loss of video frames. It is either a breaking push or motor loss og power. Any ideas anyone?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Make a video please.

Platform
    PS4
    Apologies if these have already been reported. I have found these issues have existed since first release and have not been fixed yet. Off the top of my head this is what I have...

PS4 obviously, playing through Open Wheel career. Formula Rookie, Formula C and now Formula Renault 3.5.

AI cars at various angles loose front wheels visually, any track, all classes so far.

During sessions I have no reaction to pit in request. ie. "copy that, come in when your ready" or whatever. And if i do pit, there is no crew, but if i pull up at my spot it snaps the car to the box and takes service. pit in request always works at the start of the session, very rarely works right the way to the end of the session (1hr practice, 15min Qual, doesn't matter what session) Also, after some random amount of laps I start getting the notification to engage pit limiter every time I pass the pit entrance. I can ignore it lap after lap, but it is annoying.

Sometimes damage is carried across into the next session and nothing can be done to fix it unless you exit to main menu and reload. For example, I had a minor incident towards the end of a practice session damaging the front wing, I had noticeable understeer. Couldn't fix it in the pits because the pit in request didn't work and when I got back to the pits I couldn't find my pit box, ran out of time and the session ended. Started Qualifying and still had the understeer. Tried everything to fix it, restart session, repair in the pit box. in the end, had to exit to main menu and start again.

Saving car setups over existing does not work, the existing setup remains unchanged. I need to create a new setup save file for every change I make. Any car, any track, any session.

As a suggestion, I think fuel level and tyre selection should not be part of the saved setup. Instead, when the player presses Drive or Start, a quick screen appears to select tyres and fuel level. That way, by leaving the setup the same, the player can quickly try different tyre compounds and fuel levels without going through the whole process of editing the setup and saving it, etc. Some may think that sounds stoopid, interested in hearing what others have to say.

The AI run in to the back of me regularly. I'm not going particularly slow. Mostly when I'm exiting out of the pits with a car exiting out of the pits behind me... "in free practice, it's free practice!! I mean seriously" The AI is set to 80%, aggression 50%. Why can't they be a little more cautious, like brake just a little bit earlier.
    Last edited by daarsk; 02-12-2017 at 02:38.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    when u will fixed up the multiplayer? all the races many players are disconnected. The selection of HUD are broken too. When u are disconnected and turn back to session, your times doesn't computaded. many times the fuel will bend for the race. The race setup dont load to race, assists too. Racing wheel turning to left when you stay in box...
    I run in various leagues and in all of them we have a lot of problems. Please, HELP US

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi,
    I have expereienced a bug in the hockenheim short cayman GT4 career race. In the rain the car has no grip at all on the chicane after the backstraight. It is like driving on ice. I have a PS4 and used the stable setup and wet tyres.

Feels similar uncontrollable like the Ginetta Junior in the silverstone career race also on the backstraight. I saw that this one was reported already. Please fix this it ruins the experience in a realy good driving game.
    Last edited by maximatorstengel; 03-12-2017 at 11:10.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Flexington View Post
    odd thing but some times the Opel astra TCR will skip gears when changing using my g29. So normal press of the shifters and it jumps 2-4 or 4-6. Never on the way down. Nor is it all the time. Just when i really need to make a good exit.

Also anything being done about only seeing 20 lobbies on ps4? I have to assume their are more ps4 players in the than the 20 lobbies I see...
    Sounds like a controller/wheel switch glitch. I think there's a setting in control options that allows you to add a very slight delay to multiple gear changing. Setting that should allow for any slight controller or wheel paddle errors.
    CRAP pCARS Club organiser

Project CARS setup: PS4 Pro, T300RS wheel, T3PA pedals, TH8A Gear stick or DS4, PSVR in large cinematic mode or UHD 55" Samsung (HDR) TV (UE55KS7000), pCARS Dash, Crew Chief, RS Dash, Sony STR DH 810 AV amp (7.1) or Turtle Beach DSS 7.1 surround processor and px22 headphones, Bluetooth keyboard.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    On Silverstone National the corner #2 turn to the right in cockpit view. When you look in the mirror entering the long straight the track is white for a moment, the following cars float over

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hello, I'm here to signal a couple of things : one for sure is bug and the other is a request to improve.

Context: Fuji Circuit
    Conditions: Snow Weather
    Offline racing with Wrx cars.
    Problem: transparent visible wall in the mid of the track

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuji_artifact.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	248326

Context: Fuji Circuit
    Conditions: Snow Weather
    Offline racing with Wrx cars.
    Problem: snow textures are really bad looking ... look at the picture below... repetitive pattern should be avoided either with more casual patterns mixed or something better than this....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuji_snowtexture.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	248327