Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (ICM menu) In car management changes.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I agree with you

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx69 View Post
    ICM is way over complicated to play with on the fly , especially while navigating smaller tracks and racing through traffic.
    It's all very good saying to practice but you still need to look at it and while you're practicing your dangerous to all other traffic around you and yourself , add to that the idea you could be struggling with a damaged car .
    Seems there's an opening for someone smart to design a third party app with voice recognition.
    When i said practice, practice, practice I did mean in the private testing section rather than in an online race. Indeed that would be risky for others. Private race and practice pitting every other lap with pit instructions each time you are preparing to pit.

I think timeout options for the menu would be a good idea. Either no timeout, slow or fast.
    CRAP pCARS Club organiser

Project CARS setup: PS4 Pro, T300RS wheel, T3PA pedals, TH8A Gear stick or DS4, PSVR in large cinematic mode or UHD 55" Samsung (HDR) TV (UE55KS7000), pCARS Dash, Crew Chief, RS Dash, Sony STR DH 810 AV amp (7.1) or Turtle Beach DSS 7.1 surround processor and px22 headphones, Bluetooth keyboard.
    The following user likes this Post: Lord of the Racing

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSchoonsBeard View Post
    When i said practice, practice, practice I did mean in the private testing section rather than in an online race. Indeed that would be risky for others. Private race and practice pitting every other lap with pit instructions each time you are preparing to pit.

I think timeout options for the menu would be a good idea. Either no timeout, slow or fast.
    Please post a video in Monaco in which you change three stufs of the ICM on the fly without crash and maintain the rhythm.
    I want to see someone who is good on that issue.
    T300 Alcantara + F1 Addon
    The following 4 users likes this Post: lmntr, Masterplan, quattro20v, STAATSFEIMD_NR1

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDriver View Post
    Please post a video in Monaco in which you change three stufs of the ICM on the fly without crash and maintain the rhythm.
    I want to see someone who is good on that issue.
    Sorry, no. Do it yourself. I'm in bed.

Project CARS setup: PS4 Pro, T300RS wheel, T3PA pedals, TH8A Gear stick or DS4, PSVR in large cinematic mode or UHD 55" Samsung (HDR) TV (UE55KS7000), pCARS Dash, Crew Chief, RS Dash, Sony STR DH 810 AV amp (7.1) or Turtle Beach DSS 7.1 surround processor and px22 headphones, Bluetooth keyboard.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSchoonsBeard View Post
    Sorry, no. Do it yourself. I'm in bed.
    Stupid Answer! Really Stupid!.....
    The following user likes this Post: quattro20v

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by STAATSFEIMD_NR1 View Post
    Stupid Answer! Really Stupid!.....
    I'm not his personal Project Cars tester. I was trying to help earlier. No need to be rude. We try to respect each other on here.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I agree with you that with practice you can learn how to do the basilar actions let me say more instincively (and I already do it) but at the same time you should admit that also if you improve it, during a concitated moment of a race, you will be able to call the pit stop or at max adjust the brake setting but not more as you do not have the time to look at the screen.
    But do not misunderstand me: all in all I find this solution is good. May be it need only some improvement to make it a little more user friendly.
    The following user likes this Post: JohnSchoonsBeard

Platform
    PS4
    The ICM is truly stupid. At least in singleplayer one should be able to pause the game and make the changes.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    @Remco Van Dijk @Roger Prynne Will you do some progression about this issue???

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    @Ian Bell.

Will you change de ICM menu in the future to do it more friendly??? I know a lot of drivers who cant manage the ICM when they are racing, therefore, the ICM menu do not achieve for what was created for.

Thank you for your response
    The following user likes this Post: Demon340