Thread: Is there a way to reload texture in the showroom?

Platform
    PC

Is there a way to reload texture in the showroom?

Not that I really mind doing it, but it seems kinda slow to exit; load a different skin, and then go back and reload the custom one - just to check for changes.

So, is there a way to do it faster?

Platform
    PC
    You can edit the dds file on the fly. After saving your changes in Photoshop, GIMP or whatever you use, just change to a pre-installed livery and back to the custom one in the showroom e.g. You do not need to close the game (given, your PC can handle PCARS2 and Photoshop at the same time).
    Ryzen 5 2600x | Arctic Freezer 33 Plus | Gigabyte X470 AORUS Ultra Gaming | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6G | 16GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS V 3200 | Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base + CSL Elite McLaren GT3 + Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals LC | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter - Windows 10 x64

Member of Revolution Sim Racing

Platform
    PC
    Yeah that's the method I use. Exit showroom, load a different car - exit that and re-load the custom one.

Seems like a lot of hassle, and quite slow when you could - say "press F5 to refresh texture" < Just an idea.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertsen View Post
    Yeah that's the method I use. Exit showroom, load a different car - exit that and re-load the custom one.

Seems like a lot of hassle, and quite slow when you could - say "press F5 to refresh texture" < Just an idea.
    You don't have to load a different car. While in the Showroom click change livery, re-select the custom slot, click showroom. Works for me every time.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Roger Prynne, satco1066

Platform
    PC
    Well, I can't get it to load unless i select and open a different livery, so it's at least 6 clicks with the mouse.
    Livery select > Other vehicle > Showroom > Livery select > Custom vehicle > Showroom.
    Very cumbersome to say the least.
    For example: F5 Refresh testure. Done. Soooo much faster.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertsen View Post
    Well, I can't get it to load unless i select and open a different livery, so it's at least 6 clicks with the mouse.
    Livery select > Other vehicle > Showroom > Livery select > Custom vehicle > Showroom.
    Very cumbersome to say the least.
    For example: F5 Refresh testure. Done. Soooo much faster.
    Then write the code for it and see if they'll implement it.
    Until then, I'm telling you, 3 clicks minimum to refresh and view any saved changes to your custom livery. The act of exiting the showroom to the livery select screen and coming back in reloads it. But I still click on the custom slot before going back just to be sure.

TBH, what I would rather see is a Next/Previous Livery button in the showroom. Kind of like what we have in pCARS1 when selecting a car and flipping through the liveries.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.

Platform
    PC
    Great support.
    Instead of wanting me to write code, you could just tell me how to load the livery in 3 clicks.