Thread: no points lost dq leaving race

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

no points lost dq leaving race

Ok 2 times now i got DQ, i left race early after that. I did not loose any points.
    Bug or not? Anyway its nice both had to do with pit stop, first time to high speed i thought speed limiter would stop me but no DQ, second time i thought
    i could drive pass my crew and just do a driveby but dq. Did not loose any points form those two DQ and i left race and closed game and had still my score intact.
    Seems like a bug but i dont mind it XD

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I had something even better.
    I was in a race yesterday with a mandatory pitstop, which I didn't knew. So at the end of the race I was disqualified for not pitting, I was last (position 20) at the results screen.
    But the good thing is, my skill rating was increased by 9 points.
    The following user likes this Post: Boskapongen

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by takaii View Post
    Ok 2 times now i got DQ, i left race early after that. I did not loose any points.
    Bug or not? Anyway its nice both had to do with pit stop, first time to high speed i thought speed limiter would stop me but no DQ,
    the pit limiter is not a brake or a "go straight to 37mph" button, you need to slow to 37mph or below manually before you get to the limit sign. The pit limiter will then stop you going over 37 (most of the time)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Johann View Post
    I had something even better.
    I was in a race yesterday with a mandatory pitstop, which I didn't knew. So at the end of the race I was disqualified for not pitting, I was last (position 20) at the results screen.
    But the good thing is, my skill rating was increased by 9 points.
    Do you have the pit engineer voice enabled? I've been in many online races that I had not realized they had mandatory pitstops, but every single time the Stig (or the American ) saved me at the last moment, they told me at the last lap that I needed to pit..

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I have the ingame spotter/engineer disabled. Instead I use the crew chief app and the crew chief didn't tell me about the pitstop.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Hmm, unfortunately I don't think this information about the race (mandatory pitstop) is available in the data that the game provides to external apps, so I don't see how Crew Chief can include support for such a message (I'll stand corrected if there indeed exists a way though!). At least it wasn't available in the PC1 data, but hopefully PC2 provides such info in the new data stream..would very much like to know that also myself, as it could open endless possibilities for external tools.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Hmm, unfortunately I don't think this information about the race (mandatory pitstop) is available in the data that the game provides to external apps, so I don't see how Crew Chief can include support for such a message (I'll stand corrected if there indeed exists a way though!). At least it wasn't available in the PC1 data, but hopefully PC2 provides such info in the new data stream..would very much like to know that also myself, as it could open endless possibilities for external tools.
    Aw, would be nice if it could be added into it. I haven't done many races with mandatory pitstops so I don't know if it does. Although I just turn the spotter off in game and keep CC and the ingame chief both on. Chatter gets heavy though.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Johann View Post
    I have the ingame spotter/engineer disabled. Instead I use the crew chief app and the crew chief didn't tell me about the pitstop.
    I ran CC recently and unfortunately the app does not work as it might for PC1 (or AC).
    It works but there are false messages (engine damage while in the pits for example & +).
    I may check later to see if there has been an update or improvement but at this early stage of PC2 development I doubt it.

You will be informed that a pitstop is required (MP).
    I have found that you can have either the PC2 engineer or the spotter but not both.

Haven't had a DQ since the last update so : No comment.