Thread: Mr. Ian Bell was wrong for once. Yeah i said it.

Platform
    PS4

Mr. Ian Bell was wrong for once. Yeah i said it.

i remember him saying that they will better than Forza and Gran Turismo in Project Cars 3 or 4.
    NO. Project Cars 2 is already a way better game than both mentioned above, and this is not a hyped-talk i've tried all four games (including AC).

Talking only about console sim racing titles, Project Cars 2 is way ahead of its competitors and this we can all (console players) agree on.

Thank you SMS for the great work, and the love you guys put that we can feel in this game.
    49" 4K TV / HDR10. Logitech G29. PS4.

Platform
    PC
    I like you.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: b1sakher, IJOJOI, pa_pinkelman, senna94f1, Tank621

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    It was already better than those franchises with project cars 1. Project cars 2 is just pushing it further ahead.
    Asus Rog strix gtx 1070 / i5 6600k @4.2 / 16gb ram.
    Fanatec csw base v2 / porsche 918 rs wheel / clubsport pedals v3. Openwheeler racing seat. Oculus rift.
    The following user likes this Post: breyzipp

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I can only agree with this post.

I tried GT Sport - ok game, but content is so small that I don't see the point of playing it while Project Cars 2 is out

Forza 7 Lootbox Edition? Arcadey physics, and this damn Lootboxes... I hope that in the future Project Cars 3-4-5... 7 will never go this way.

Project Cars 2 - is great game, and i totally love it. It is nearly my dream simulator.
    The following user likes this Post: b1sakher

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrocz View Post
    I can only agree with this post.

I tried GT Sport - ok game, but content is so small that I don't see the point of playing it while Project Cars 2 is out

Forza 7 Lootbox Edition? Arcadey physics, and this damn Lootboxes... I hope that in the future Project Cars 3-4-5... 7 will never go this way.

Project Cars 2 - is great game, and i totally love it. It is nearly my dream simulator.
    Are lootboxes like the packs of cards in Ultimate team on Fifa or aqmmo crates in Battlefield (Not as bad in that game tbh)? If so then thats practically gambling in computer games. I hate that rubbish. Leave that kind of thing to rip off merchants like EA. Never go that way SMS. Please.
    The following user likes this Post: b1sakher

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by b1sakher View Post
    Project Cars 2 is way ahead of its competitors and this we can all (console players) agree on.
    I was with you up until this point. You obviously have no idea what kind of bugs I am dealing with on my Xbox. I am so happy that your PS4 experience is the greatest thing in the world but that simply does not add up to my experience here. At this point I would rate PC1 miles ahead in terms of graphic framerate and smoothness, audio and overall quality.

After patches the game may very well be great. But that is light years in the future.
    My weapon of choice-
    Assetto Corsa
    Nothing else comes close.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by b1sakher View Post
    Talking only about console sim racing titles, Project Cars 2 is way ahead of its competitors and this we can all (console players) agree on.
    How can you write something like this?

Sure, there are certain aspects where PC2 is ahead of it's competition (Live Track, tire / physics model) but it's lacking in a lot of other areas (Graphics, replays, AI, refinement / polish). I'm not saying that it's a bad game or never reach the level of it's competition but there's still a long way ahead...especially on console.
    The following user likes this Post: Flins

Platform
    PC
    I know you tried and we appreciate it. But it's been turned into a negative thread already unfortunately.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: b1sakher, IJerichoI, senna94f1

Platform
    PS4
    Close the thread i would suggest.
    49" 4K TV / HDR10. Logitech G29. PS4.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, Silraed