Thread: Time-Trial Ghost, some stuff missing

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Time-Trial Ghost, some stuff missing

Pcars1 recorded best time ghost for each car driven on a track (it was, until ghost recording broke down at all). I really enjoyed driving different cars and then racing against these ghosts, that was cool to see difference between them cars, with same driving skills. Can't say why, but it was my favourite mode in that game. Very relaxing thing, especially after 10 hrs at work. Pcars 2 remembers only best time per track, is there any chance to have it record best time ghost for each car per track like it used to do? Am I the only one missing that?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Usul View Post
    Pcars1 recorded best time ghost for each car driven on a track (it was, until ghost recording broke down at all). I really enjoyed driving different cars and then racing against these ghosts, that was cool to see difference between them cars, with same driving skills. Can't say why, but it was my favourite mode in that game. Very relaxing thing, especially after 10 hrs at work. Pcars 2 remembers only best time per track, is there any chance to have it record best time ghost for each car per track like it used to do? Am I the only one missing that?
    Nope, you're not the only, there are two of us. The other thing I really dislike is trying to look through the solid ghost car now especially but not limited to the first corner if you drive bumper camera.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.