Thread: PC2 Replays where are they?!

Platform
    PC

PC2 Replays where are they?!

Hey so I am trying to save my replays from one computer and move them to another to review them in 2D.. I am struggling to see/find where the replays are saved. The screenshots were easy to find, but not the replay files themselves. Has anyone else had any luck?

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    You need to play the replays and record them with a third party app.

Try some of these..... https://beebom.com/best-game-recording-software/

Edit: You cant actually play the replays in anything apart from the game itself.
    Last edited by Roger Prynne; 13-10-2017 at 15:54.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    You need to play the replays and record them with a third party app.

Try some of these..... https://beebom.com/best-game-recording-software/

Edit: You cant actually play the replays in anything apart from the game itself.
    Ya that was the option I was looking at, but I would rather have the game installed on both computers and load the replay that way. I like the option of being able to go back and switch the camera angles and from different view of cars, etc. Sounds like the replay files are encoded/hidden or whatever you call it and can't just be dragged and dropped into the other computer simply. Guess i'll turn back to fraps and just make sure to get the camera angles I want before moving them over. Thanks for the quick reply though.

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Try 'Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\********\project cars 2\media' as that's where they're stored.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: clanky

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    Try 'Documents\Project CARS 2\savegame\********\project cars 2\media' as that's where they're stored.
    Wow... can't believe I didn't look there I feel dumb now. Thanks! You're the real MVP! Excited to try this out when I get home now!!
    The following user likes this Post: Roger Prynne