Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Community ambassador trophy stll realistic?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hello Slightly Mad Studios, I also have 5 Network Community Races missing. Please bring new races, or simply unlock all 78 community races that have been released so far. Where is the problem?

If no new Network Community Event should come, then congratulations Slightly Mad Studios !!

Project Cars is then the game in which the fastest after its release, the Platinum Trophy is no longer possible. The game is not even 3 years old, but since October 2017, the Platinum Trophy for newcomers is no longer possible.

Shame on you !!
    The following 4 users likes this Post: ford2310, Nomis_76, Robert J., vilink

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by winni2 View Post
    Hello Slightly Mad Studios, I also have 5 Network Community Races missing. Please bring new races, or simply unlock all 78 community races that have been released so far. Where is the problem?

If no new Network Community Event should come, then congratulations Slightly Mad Studios !!

Project Cars is then the game in which the fastest after its release, the Platinum Trophy is no longer possible. The game is not even 3 years old, but since October 2017, the Platinum Trophy for newcomers is no longer possible.

Shame on you !!
    I don't know why he don't had new or unlock the past event, on every plateform (pc-Xbox1 & PS4) need more event for this :@ trophy -_-
    The following 3 users likes this Post: ford2310, Nomis_76, winni2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    So recap :

A bugged trophy (patch latter)
    79 event in 3 years (one every 3 weeks !)
    NO NEW EVENT AFTER 19 MARCH
    NO SMS RESPONSE AND REACTION JUST A "Buy it then you get answers "...

we are here ? wen you put a trophy like do the thing to do the trophy you can"t ignore the players...

Please just unlock or add new event, a lot of players wait new event
    The following 4 users likes this Post: ford2310, Nomis_76, Robert J., winni2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hey, near 1600 view and no reaction ? where are SMS ? he forget the 1 rst project cars ? -,-

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    It would be really nice if Slightly Mad Studios finally take a position on it.

That's one of the reasons why I definitely will not buy Project Cars 2 before. The first part was great fun, but the short support from SMS is just catastrophic.

I also do not understand the problem why no new events are coming, or old ones will be reactivated once again. The cost and time for SMS of such things can not be very high, since the servers are still online anyway.
    Think about the players and not just your money !!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: ford2310, Nomis_76, vilink

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by winni2 View Post

Shame on you !!

Hello ,
    then, like many people, I find myself stuck because of the "community ambassador" trophy, since I still miss the event to have my last trophy. I do not understand how it is possible that a game as recent as just 3 years is already more platinable at the moment. it's still unacceptable! so even if you do not want to take your head to do another test nothing prevents you to reopen the 78 events that are already finished, you have to think of all your customers who have purchased games and who will love the finished 100%.
    the number of people stuck to get trophy is increasing day by day, and the anger of people with it. must tell you that all players who found themselves stuck on project cars 1 because of trophy are really not happy and very angry, so if you could take in the tale the opinion of all your customers would be good
    and it will motivate a lot of people to take project cars 2 instead of staying on this failure and to return to the games as project cars ... it's a shame because the game and not bad of all and I would have liked see the 2 but it's bad for ...
    The following 4 users likes this Post: ford2310, Nomis_76, vilink, winni2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Totaly agree about the last message, idk why we have no reaction about this community event....

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Hello everyone, Good morning Slighty Mad Studio, Bandaļ Namco !

What the hell are you doing guys ?! We are several gamers stuck with that painfull trophy... We sent to you email on your support service by Bandaļ Namco website (And you answered with a message like any political guy would have say), your facebook page about project cars events is no longer working. And by now, no new answer received from you...

Don't you think that we don't deserve any explaination about your lack of reactivity about this issue... ?! Don't you think that your customers, and you game deserve to be treated like this ?!

Project Cars 1 is not an old game. It's still be found in occasion game, and doesn't matter of its age, how players can even dream about your trophy "Community Ambassador" ? As iI already told you, I've also bought Project Cars 2 in collector Edition, and I fell like you cheated on me, on us, your customers... I can understand that you have plenty of work with your new games to come (or that has just come as Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Ni no Kumi 2, and so on) and also with your new website or community policy... But the way you act now show no accordance with what you said to me with your email answer...

It should not be difficult to create new events for your game ! As it has been said before : Shame on you and your games !

For now, I won't ever buy any of your old or new game, and as we are some of us here, a part of Trophies Hunter Community, don't doubt about the bad ad that we are doing about you and your way of acting about this issue !!!
    Last edited by Nomis_76; 31-03-2018 at 11:25. Reason: Trophy no longer obtainable
    The following 3 users likes this Post: ford2310, vilink, winni2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    SMS nerver read this forum now ? nobody have response ?

On steam, on Xbox One on PS4 a lot of player want and ask new events !!!!!
    Last edited by vilink; 01-04-2018 at 13:58.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: ford2310, Nomis_76

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    One week again whit not eveng ? What are you waiting for?
    The following 2 users likes this Post: ford2310, Nomis_76