Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SIM Dashboard - Highly customizable Companion App for Android (supports PC/PS4/XBOX)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by StryderIT View Post
    For me it's working using UDP Protocol 1, UDP Protocol 2 and on PC too using Shared Memory Protocol 1 or 2. You can send me a private message if you want to discuss anything more in detail, so we don't spam this thread.

If you are running on the PC I'd recommend the Shared Memory, because it's more robust. The UDP option of the game does have it's pitfall's.

You can try to reduce/incease the UDP Send rate to see what gives best results for you, but the UDP Option of the game sends data around the network using Broadcasts which is always slower than normal type of packets (some Routers also recognize these packets as flooding attacks and slow the transmit rate down). So the Shared Memory Option + PC Application is always faster.
    Thank you for reply.
    I was trying to use UDP because of more info. Any udp send rate in pointless. random numbers and 5 seconds refresh rate. Tried to close firewall and antivirus, open ports on router, still nothing.
    HOT HOTLAPPER

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hello StryderIT, is there any possibility in any future update to show which tire compound we are using(hard,soft, rain...)? I do not like to change the HUD in the game after the pit to confirm the tire.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: belaki, mister dog

Platform
    PC
    Question, does the app automatically change the ideal temps for the tyre and brake icons depending on the car or tyre you select? Bought it yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far .
    Join us for 3 short races with 'Friday Night Fun' (8PM eastern/1AM UK/2AM Europe): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ght-Fun-Server
    Or come on Saturday same hour for the 'Saturday Night Special' (a single one hour race with mandatory pit): http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...aces-Saturdays
    The following user likes this Post: Johnny Tavares

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi StryderIT, in the app we have the additional fuel to complete the race in laps. My suggestion is that you have an option to show in liters, so if the value is negative we'll know exactly how much we need to put in the pit.

Sorry if I look boring with my suggestion, I just love this app and I think of how it can be even better according to needs that arise in the race.
    Last edited by Johnny Tavares; 02-03-2018 at 14:03.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi StryderIT, last week i bought your app for Project Cars on Xbox... and i can tell you.... i love it...!! really much fun to design my own Dashboard...
    I had to speed-up my network a bit, but i love the way it works now...
    Great Work...!!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi StryderIT, i have a question... is it possible for you the create an extra option in the fantastic Sim Dashboard App, so that we can fill in a race Position Number , and that this will show the [ NAME ] of the driver on that position and maybe the [ Starting Pos ] of the car... (and maybe even more information of the car on this postion in the race ) ?

i think this will add some great extra functionality, so we can fill in [ P1 ], [ P2 ], [ P3 ] ect.... to make leaderboards / info screens...

Keep up the good work... !!!

( i use Project Cars 1/2 on Xbox One)
    Last edited by Sim Racing Me; 05-03-2018 at 08:36.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Glass Cockpit with SIM Dashboard

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20171101_14_04_50_Pro.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	251969

Name:	WP_20171101_14_04_59_Pro.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	251970

Name:	WP_20171101_14_03_39_Pro.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	206.0 KB 
ID:	251971

Glass Cockpit PC2 - These screens are deprecated - I can post newest if anyone is interested....
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Alphonse Magova, Carlos Eduardo Araujo, StryderIT

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Tavares View Post
    Hello StryderIT, is there any possibility in any future update to show which tire compound we are using(hard,soft, rain...)? I do not like to change the HUD in the game after the pit to confirm the tire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Tavares View Post
    Hi StryderIT, in the app we have the additional fuel to complete the race in laps. My suggestion is that you have an option to show in liters, so if the value is negative we'll know exactly how much we need to put in the pit.

Sorry if I look boring with my suggestion, I just love this app and I think of how it can be even better according to needs that arise in the race.

Hello, the latest version does now support these two data readings that you requested.
    PC - Wheel Thrustmaster T300RS - T3PA-PRO - TH8A Shifter - RaceRoom RR3055 Seat - SIM Dashboard Android Companion App
    The following user likes this Post: mister dog

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by StryderIT View Post
    Hello, the latest version does now support these two data readings that you requested.
    Hello Stryder-it,

I was able to test tonight, it's perfect, thank you for your attention and hard work.
    The following user likes this Post: mister dog

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi StryderIT
    Great app - I did the update, found the latest fuel to to complete info in liters but am missing the tire compound info layer. Is it somewhere else or embedded in a tire layout I've mistakenly skipped in my testing?
    Regards, George
    PCars GOTY, PCars2 Digital DE, PS4 500G, G29, TB Stealth700 HS, RS Dash, SIM Dashboard, Crew Chief, & Discord Audio Chat.

I started life with nothing & have managed to keep most of it!