Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SIM Dashboard - Highly customizable Companion App for Android (supports PC/PS4/XBOX)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SCClockDr View Post
    Hi StryderIT
    Great app - I did the update, found the latest fuel to to complete info in liters but am missing the tire compound info layer. Is it somewhere else or embedded in a tire layout I've mistakenly skipped in my testing?
    Hi, you can find it in Tires -> Tires -> Tirecompound (it is the last entry in that section, right above the Brakes section)
    Also make sure to use the Project Cars 2 Telemetry option for that feature.
    PC - Wheel Thrustmaster T300RS - T3PA-PRO - TH8A Shifter - RaceRoom RR3055 Seat - SIM Dashboard Android Companion App

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Hi Stryder,

Could you take a look at below findings?

I'm using an PS4 with the UDP option and PC2 telemetry option.

Tire temp visual style: The front left tyre temp is showing the front right tyre temperature. Both widgets are doing this.
    The TC is not working. If I use the PC 1 telemetry then its working.
    Track location/name is showing only two random characters
    Track variant is showing three random characters
    Car name is showing one random character before the car name
    PSN Michel--NL | CSL Elite Racing Wheel + CSL Elite Pedals LC | Playseat Project CARS | Project CARS 2 | F1 2017 | Assetto Corsa | Youtube Channel

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Michel--NL View Post
    Tire temp visual style: The front left tyre temp is showing the front right tyre temperature. Both widgets are doing this.
    There is currently a bug in the game, it always sends Zero for the front left tyre. The current fallback is that I display the front right Temp if that happens. As soon as the issue in the game is fixed it will display the correct reading.

Car name is showing one random character before the car name
    Another problem in the game telemetry, I have seen that as well, but at least sometimes it seems to work, so I cant just always skip the first character.

The Tracklocation and Variant have worked for me, but I'll have a look on that again.
    TC worked too when I tested it for the last time if I remember correctly, but I'll check that too.

The Project Cars 2 Telemetry still has some problems, I hope that they fix that some day.
    PC - Wheel Thrustmaster T300RS - T3PA-PRO - TH8A Shifter - RaceRoom RR3055 Seat - SIM Dashboard Android Companion App
    The following user likes this Post: Michel--NL

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Thnxs for the quick answer.
    And just noticed that the left front brake is showing temperatures but it is not the same as my HUD is showing.

This all works fine in PC1 mode.
    With the last updates from PC2 did you noticed that they fixed anything in the telemetry? If not, then I think i'm going to use the PC1 mode.
    PSN Michel--NL | CSL Elite Racing Wheel + CSL Elite Pedals LC | Playseat Project CARS | Project CARS 2 | F1 2017 | Assetto Corsa | Youtube Channel

Platform
    PC
    With the last updates from PC2 did you noticed that they fixed anything in the telemetry? If not, then I think i'm going to use the PC1 mode.
    No, I don't think that anything in the Telemetry of the game has changed latetly. At least I haven't noticed any changes and the changelog did not include something Telemetry related as well.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quick note - michroma font displays "/" instead of the intended "%" sign. Been that way for while. Not a big deal...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    does the game output the inside/middle/outside tyre temps? if so would be nice to have a widget that does that so don't have to drive with the full telemetry on screen.

I noticed that the relative time widget seem to be comparing to my last lap. I thought it was supposed to compare to my best lap?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gix916 View Post
    does the game output the inside/middle/outside tyre temps? if so would be nice to have a widget that does that so don't have to drive with the full telemetry on screen.
    There is already an widget with that info. You have to use telemetry data for PC2 instead of PC1.
    But take note that the left tyre will show the temps from the right tyre at the moment. PC2 is not sending the right data.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by StryderIT View Post
    Hello, the latest version does now support these two data readings that you requested.
    Hello StryderIT,

On reading the additional fuel in liters to finish the race it works perfectly when the race has number X of laps, however if the race has an X number of time it just shows the fuel that there is in the car.

Is it possible to adapt this widget to show the liters to finish races with duration of X laps or X time? Or create another widget to have the same information for races with X time of duration?

Thank you so much for your hard work.