Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 234

Thread: CONSTANTLY disconnected from multiplayer. Good internet connection.

  1. #131
    GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    ..in the Kitty Litter.
    Posts
    1,037
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    Yes same cpu. However the X is clocked at a faster speed.
    Which probably doesn't effect multiplayer.. only a bump in graphics and maybe a little help on the physics side. The point is.. this game is the worst multiplayer connection I've ever played with on Xbox Period. I don't know what they're doing.. but they aren't doing something right. I've only been disconnected once on this game, but I've seen my friends drop off in succesion and just plain not be able to get in. These are the same friends I can get on to any other multiplayer session a play just fine with. But this issue has destroyed the Xbox Project Cars Leagues. Even when we can get 12 people into a lobby 2 people always get disconnected. It's 4Rking Ridiculous, I'm 4RKing Pissed Project Cars (1) was not even this bad. We can all still get on there and race without these issues. what did they change, and why can't they fix it?
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    RACEDEPARTMENT.com
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    Xbox1 GT World Endurance Challenge<<---Link!!!
    GamerTag: MichaeI Watts
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Just Another Frog, Rockefelluh, trrane


  2. #132
    Kart Driver mulch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    LA (Lower Alabama)
    Posts
    8
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have been trying to race online but it is too frustrating due to what I assume are known and being patched problems. The session status is rarely accurate from what the main lobby reports and what's actually occurring on the server, disconnects, no connects, different track than listed. I don't understand how this stuff is a problem or released as is. As much as I like the game the lack of engagement from SMS with updates or fixes is disappointing.

    Maybe this should go in another thread but allowing races with safety rating off is not very logical. I could be missing something but as a sim why SMS didn't choose to make U1500 the default? I see very few if any U1500 races and as a greenhorn rookie I cant improve my rating. Its really a bummer.
    The following user likes this Post: rocho


  3. #133
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    65
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by mulch View Post
    I have been trying to race online but it is too frustrating due to what I assume are known and being patched problems. The session status is rarely accurate from what the main lobby reports and what's actually occurring on the server, disconnects, no connects, different track than listed. I don't understand how this stuff is a problem or released as is. As much as I like the game the lack of engagement from SMS with updates or fixes is disappointing.

    Maybe this should go in another thread but allowing races with safety rating off is not very logical. I could be missing something but as a sim why SMS didn't choose to make U1500 the default? I see very few if any U1500 races and as a greenhorn rookie I cant improve my rating. Its really a bummer.
    I started a race last night, GT3 , SPA 5 laps. Completed the race and the hoist changed track and car. Went back to the main lobby room and that first race was listed for at least another 15 minutes. it is a mess to say the least.

  4. #134
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Platform
    PC
    The fact that a company can profit from producing a game of this poor quality and with this little support is infuriating.

    Spend hours on end trying to play online and will connect and allow me to join a session 1 out of every 20 attempts.

  5. #135
    Superkart Pilot ShneebnaMRR108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    367
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynomight Motorsports View Post
    Which probably doesn't effect multiplayer.. only a bump in graphics and maybe a little help on the physics side. The point is.. this game is the worst multiplayer connection I've ever played with on Xbox Period. I don't know what they're doing.. but they aren't doing something right. I've only been disconnected once on this game, but I've seen my friends drop off in succesion and just plain not be able to get in. These are the same friends I can get on to any other multiplayer session a play just fine with. But this issue has destroyed the Xbox Project Cars Leagues. Even when we can get 12 people into a lobby 2 people always get disconnected. It's 4Rking Ridiculous, I'm 4RKing Pissed Project Cars (1) was not even this bad. We can all still get on there and race without these issues. what did they change, and why can't they fix it?
    ....
    Last edited by ShneebnaMRR108; 15-01-2018 at 14:25.
    Shneeb108 / XBoxOne / us / EST

  6. #136
    Superkart Pilot Rockefelluh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California, U.S.
    Posts
    543
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180127-060402.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	249218
    Feel bad for my friends who play long online sessions and get disconnected at the very end of the race.
    Xbox GT: Rockefelluh

  7. #137
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Santos
    Posts
    103
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This is the major problem of the game

    We cant put 16 drivers in the lobby...its almost impossible due to disconnections

    Same drivers the plays F1 2017 with 20 players in the lobby

    SMS must do something...we bought a product that didnt work properlly

    Pls guys fix that

  8. #138
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    283
    Platform
    PC
    I was watching a guy live stream a daytona 24h simulation on xb1 with some viewers. Wow that was a huge mess for about 2 hours he tried and tried and tried to get 16 people. Each time people would drop from lobby to session or between session. Looked so frustrating and embarassing as he had couple hundred viewers. I feel so bad for you xb1 guys trying to enjoy this game on OG xb1. Cant use more than 15 ai offline and cant get more than 9-10 guys into an online race. Such a mess. I would have traded it in by now

  9. #139
    Superkart Pilot Rockefelluh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    California, U.S.
    Posts
    543
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by sas5320 View Post
    I was watching a guy live stream a daytona 24h simulation on xb1 with some viewers. Wow that was a huge mess for about 2 hours he tried and tried and tried to get 16 people. Each time people would drop from lobby to session or between session. Looked so frustrating and embarassing as he had couple hundred viewers. I feel so bad for you xb1 guys trying to enjoy this game on OG xb1. Cant use more than 15 ai offline and cant get more than 9-10 guys into an online race. Such a mess. I would have traded it in by now
    Just fyi the online disconnects happen on both Xbox one and one x.
    Xbox GT: Rockefelluh
    The following 2 users likes this Post: sas5320, ShneebnaMRR108


  10. #140
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Curitiba
    Posts
    1
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    When the SMS will fix this??

Similar Threads

  1. Loss internet connection
    By pariahsmile in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2017, 03:32
  2. I lose internet connection everytime I play PC2!
    By keem85 in forum Technical Help & Support (PC)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 23:16
  3. Use Shared Memory ON = no internet connection
    By slimzlim in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 23:27
  4. [SOLVED] Patch 3.0 + Win10 = internet disconnected?
    By PostBox981 in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 17-08-2015, 16:58
  5. [NO] Always-ON Internet Connection Required for PC?
    By sarmiento in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 18:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •