Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CONSTANTLY disconnected from multiplayer. Good internet connection.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

CONSTANTLY disconnected from multiplayer. Good internet connection.

How am I supposed to build my freaking rank when. I get disconnected from 75 percent of my races!!! Can't catch a break today. Dropped 200 points today and I have been leading the race several times, and bam! Disconnected. SO frustrating. I hate to bitch but I can't seem to finish a dang race to save my life. What's the point. I might just have to stick to career mode with this game or I'm going to break something. I hope this gets worked out eventually. Such a fun/great game when it works properly.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Dynomight Motorsports, OctoberDusk06, ORIGINAL SNAKE, Renatojsp, Vozim

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Try to reboot your internet connection, before joining online. It seems it worked for me, when I had a similar problem last week end.
    The following user likes this Post: Werdpc

Platform
    PC
    Using WiFi or Cable for the Internet connection?
    If WiFi, try switching to a cable, that helps a lot
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

The following 4 users likes this Post: BullWinkle, JasonSandwich, Roger Prynne, Werdpc

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I'm using wifi but its pretty good. I stream hd stuff all the time, no problems. Thats a good idea though. Ill try wired.
    I hope that helps. Thanks.

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    It helps a lot of people in these circumstances.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have same problem, even using cable is disconnecting a few times

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yh WiFi will suck, because yes you can watch stuff in HD etc. But in terms of joining a lobby, connecting and staying connected to the host you’ll most likely disconnect from your WiFi. Also check the host first, to see what latency bar you get with them. People in red are most likely going to be from the other side of the planet.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yea this is an ongoing issue for me at the moment. Literally don't think I've successfully completed a single race since the update. Keeps crashing and kicking me to dashboard. Then I panic in the fear that it's deleted all my settings or reset my career. It's so frustrating as it's such a great game and I want to get stuck in but computer says no!

I'm running a wired connection so im certain it's not my connection that's the problem.

Platform
    XBOX1
    same issue here as of today can qualify fine but as soon as it starts loading for the race I get disconnected from session...really annoying when you spend 15-20 mins qualifying for the race...wired connection no packet loss etc

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    This is getting rediculous for me. I wired the connection and can't complete a f***ing race at all, still. I just went through qualifying, tough/fun race. Disconnected on the last lap. So pissed right now. My rank will be 0 pretty soon at this rate. Am I the only one that is having this much trouble? This is the only game i have had trouble with. I'm about to get the damn cable company out here to check my connection if this keeps up