Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Any idea what next patch will cover?

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

Any idea what next patch will cover?

Does anybody have any information about the next patch? I think patch 2.0 was a great patch BTW.

Platform
    PC
    We'll find out when it's ready.
    RWB Racing | Steam: Wired247 | Flickr: Wired 24/7 (PCARS 2 Eye Candy)
    CPU: i7 4790k | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: ASUS GTX 970 | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red
    Displays: LG 34" UltraWide + LG 29" UltraWide Monitors (stacked) | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Wheel: Logitech G29 | Rig: GT Omega Pro RS9 Cockpit | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SimVibe

Platform
    PC
    We're still trying to work out the last one with the vauge patch notes we got
    The following 4 users likes this Post: B1rdy, gelfie, mister dog, vegaguy5555

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake-Lee43 View Post
    It may be vague but it's easy to see they worked hard on that patch. Kudos to them. Now hoping we get many more just like the last haha.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake-Lee43 View Post
    Just play the game, if an issue you had was fixed there you go. If not, I'm sorry. Use the "vague" patch notes as a template.
    The following user likes this Post: bigal1000

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentry87 View Post
    Just play the game, if an issue you had was fixed there you go. If not, I'm sorry. Use the "vague" patch notes as a template.
    That is absoluty no solution for many of those who don't like to play the game cause various issues make it no fun to play. Also various issues make it necessary to test it for hours. Or how do you think you can figure out issues that need time to appear, like one in a endurance races the goes for multiple hours?

If I try multiple times to enjoy a game and it prevents me to do that cause of the various problems I just loose any motivation and interest and rather do something else and maybe never feel like playing it again. Besides other activites there are plenty of games mostly flawless out of the box.
    Or at least mention it if the specific problem,s that prevent you from enjoying it are adressed.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: B1rdy, Mr Schumacher, senna94f1

Banned
    Two main features are planned.

1. Improvements.
    2. Fixes.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by R74NN View Post
    Two main features are planned.

1. Improvements.
    2. Fixes.
    Don't forget the 3rd, because the laws of coding state that when you make improvements & fixes, you also create new issues.
    PC: Intel 3930K @ 4.7GHz on a Asus Rampage IV Extreme, 32GB of G.Skill F3-17000CL9Q RAM
    OS: Windows 10 Professional (64bit). GPU: ASUS GTX980Ti VDU: Oculus Rift CV1 Controller: Fanatec Club Sport Wheel v2.5, Fanatec Club Sport Pedals v3 & Fanatec SQ Shifter
    The following 7 users likes this Post: breyzipp, Cafe Racer, Dynomight Motorsports, HockeyNick30, R74NN, senna94f1, Stocky81

Keena
    I couldn't agree more with the sentiments on this page. Ive been down the ranting and raving route myself and it doesn't do anyone any favours at all, yourself included. Its so much more productive to provide helpful and concise feedback to help this whole enterprise along, and also a lot more enjoyable too. It took me a while to understand that SMS is not really structured like a traditional game developer and really is much more community orientated. I suppose that brings its own challenges but in order for it to fully realise its potential it needs us all to remain in a positive and constructive place. I appreciate its difficult at times (because really trust me on this, Ive been there too), but it really is better to be highly precise and detached in feeding back problems. Just my two pennies worth
    The following 9 users likes this Post: AEIDOLONE, BionicBacon, breyzipp, Gix916, IJerichoI, PostBox981, Randy, senna94f1, SLR Forza Akula

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Next patch

any word on next patch fixes ?