Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Any idea what next patch will cover?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Please, please, please could we have an improved online server browser for the PS4? A way to filter out classes (I'm looking at you GT3) would be amazing.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    My friends returned to AC
    If there is an update they will come back
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Dynomight Motorsports, Roushman624, SunBro

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena View Post
    Any delays are not entirely without consequence
    http://steamcharts.com/app/378860#1m
    Yeah story of my life. Find the best sim ever but people rather play AC.

I want a huge playerbase, come on SMS fix these issues and watch the game explode in the sim community. God damn it does make me sad that they pushed this game so quick, they had a great opportunity to make a comeback from PC1. Now I'm not sure people will even considering PC3.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebabfelix View Post
    I want a huge playerbase, come on SMS fix these issues and watch the game explode in the sim community. God damn it does make me sad that they pushed this game so quick, they had a great opportunity to make a comeback from PC1.
    To be honest I think regardless of how perfect the game was at release there is just so much bias against it and SMS that it likely would have played out pretty similarly.
    r5 2600X | Asus RX Vega 56 Strix | 16GB RAM | Fanatec CSL Elite + CSP V3 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Chin, Roushman624

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Best racing game on the market just unhappy with bugs and graphics for Xbox. I can't wait to see it on the X.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    I hope they don't forget to fix the firestone logos not blurring at high speeds on the dallara indycars. I never thought that such a small detail would drain all the immersion out, but it does.

Keena
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeC View Post
    I hope they don't forget to fix the firestone logos not blurring at high speeds on the dallara indycars. I never thought that such a small detail would drain all the immersion out, but it does.
    I think that's an issue on most of the open wheelers. Certainly all the ones Ive seen.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BazzaLB, LukeC

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena View Post
    I think that's an issue on most of the open wheelers. Certainly all the ones Ive seen.
    Interesting. Might be the case on all the cars, but obviously we can only see it in the open wheelers. That might actually make it more of a priority, so fingers crossed it will be fixed in the next patch.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    My Best advice when someone is posting a Bug. Find out as much Details as you can Post it (Videos and Screenshots helps a lot).
    I find it absurd how SMS expects us (their customers) to give detailed bug reports, yet we get no information (such as known issues or patch notes) in return. The situation right now is worse than early access - good luck with Project Cars 3 because I can see a lot of customers on this forum burned by this experience.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: AEIDOLONE, CodeCmdr, OperatorWay

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Meekychunky View Post
    I find it absurd how SMS expects us (their customers) to give detailed bug reports, yet we get no information (such as known issues or patch notes) in return. The situation right now is worse than early access - good luck with Project Cars 3 because I can see a lot of customers on this forum burned by this experience.
    This is a WMD game still... it means we all work together to get the best experience out of a game. If you go get something to eat and it is delivered to you incorrectly should you not communicate the issue you found? While a restaurant may handle things by giving you a new meal, SMS does not have that luxury so they must work through it with us to get a better product we can all enjoy thoroughly. We provide the situation/opportunity to fix it because it is a game we believe to be worth it. Each time they are notified of the issue they want to fix it for the better.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: amazed, HockeyNick30