Thread: Request thread: screenshots, wallpapers

Platform
    PC

Request thread: screenshots, wallpapers

Hi guys,
    Let me explain the intention of this thread: I'm very impressed by the screenshots shot by some of you, there are really some photorealistic, artistic, beautiful shots in here. Unfortunately I noticed I haven't got the talent/creativity to do cinematic shots to use them as wallpapers.

But as it is obvious many of you have both talent and fun in creating "wow-shots", I'd like to ask those of you for help.

Can someone please create wallpapers (desktop res 3440x1440, iPhone 6 Plus parallax 2662x2662) of the Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE, featuring my custom livery (if you knew how many hours I spent with it, you'd understand my love for it), at - of course - Le Mans? Be it day, night, sun, rain, racing scene with others, etc., it's your artistic freedom.

Thank you in advance,
    Reiche

Feel free to add other requests to the thread.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    First of all, that's an epic livery.
    Too bad i'm on PS4 otherwise i would've helped.
    49" 4K TV / HDR10. Logitech G29. PS4 Pro.
    The following user likes this Post: Reiche

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Give K34sc a PM and he might be able to help as he's our resident screenshots wizard.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1353616
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following 2 users likes this Post: Reiche, zuotoski