Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: [THE INSIDER'S GUIDE] Weekly In-game Guide by Yorkie065

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I'll ask SMS to hold off on the next DLC until Yorkie has published all his videos then...
    We could always shoot the messenger
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, PostBox981

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by morpwr View Post
    We could always shoot the messenger
    Common practice really...LOL
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!
    The following user likes this Post: morpwr

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Common practice really...LOL
    And miss the voice of reason on the forum? Never. Whos gonna wield the ban hammer?
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Sorry for interrupting the "Whether we will shoot the mod or not" discussion.

While reading in my leagueīs forum I got the impression it could be a good idea to have an episode (or two) about setting up a dedicated server. The guys I know are still struggling alot and I understood there is no valuable documentation around. Me personally I donīt know a bit about it but to whom it may concern... So if that would be possible, thatīd be great.

Keep up the great work, Yorkie, love the series!

Alright, you can now go on discussing of whether to hang a mod or not.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition @+100 MHz | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youīre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Yorkie backs up his Project Cars 2 knowledge/guides with driving skills.

I just tried the Porsche 919 Hybrid on the Lemans 24H track. Man, even the default AI are all done and having a beer and I’m still on the track. Since I just assigned a wheel button for Kers, thought I could blame it on a Kers issue.
    Nope. Found Yorkie’s hot lap in the 919 at Lemans. Could clearly see where he’s using Kers from his cockpit view. Since I’m using it at about the same places, that’s not my issue. It’s my driving skills. He runs a 3.17 lap with the same default setup I use. Man, I have work to do, or better yet Yorkie needs to spend a week with me helping me correct all my driving issues. Montreal is quite beautiful this time of year.

I love that Porsche 919 Hybrid. Great job SMS. I’m just not worthy of driving it and inspired by Yorkie I'll say (yet???).

Platform
    PC
    Once again I'm pretty late but, first page updated.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Episode twenty eight of the Insider's Guide to Project CARS 2 series, providing useful hints and tips, will be taking a look into the Hybrid, KERS and Push to Pass systems of various cars. The main focus will be on the new LMP1 2016 Hybrid cars released with the Spirit of Le Mans Pack, and how to get the most out of their hybrid system.

Episode 28: KERS, Push To Pass & Hybrids
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Konan, Olijke Poffer, PostBox981, Sentry87

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Episode twenty nine of the Insider's Guide to Project CARS 2 series, providing useful hints and tips, will be taking a look into the driving techniques for driving FWD cars (Front Wheel Drive). We'll be looking at how best to extract the speed of from the FWD cars, maintain control and warm the tyres effectively.

Episode 29: Front Wheel Drive Driving Technique
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Konan, lurkusmaximus, Maskmagog, Olijke Poffer, PostBox981

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Episode thirty of the Insider's Guide to Project CARS 2 series, providing useful hints and tips, will be taking a look into the driving techniques for road cars. We'll be looking at how best to extract the speed from road car, maintain control and look at the tyre types available for various road cars.

Episode 30: Driving Road Cars Technique
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Konan, Olijke Poffer, PostBox981

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Episode thirty one of the Insider's Guide to Project CARS 2 series, providing useful hints and tips, will be taking a look into the driving techniques for high downforce cars. We'll be looking at how best to extract the speed from high downforce cars, maintain control and stability through corners to get the best out of them.

Episode 31: High Downforce Cars Driving Technique
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Konan, Mahjik, Olijke Poffer