Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game crashes on xbox one

Platform
    XBOX1
    I can confirm, after patch 2.0 went live game freezes and crashes happen, which previously wasn't the case. Couldn't figure out in what circumstances, though. Once the game froze and sent me back to dashboard right after i crossed the finish line.
    The following user likes this Post: RookieRaceline

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    it's when exiting online sessions. sometimes it happen when going back to the lobby after a race. Repeatable? nope.

Platform
    XBOX1
    After the patch / Xbox update mine now freezes when loading race three of the second season in career mode.
    It’s the Clio cup.
    Can’t continue career.
    Xbox One, WD Elements 3TB USB3 HD, Crewchief (Android), PCars Dash (iPad), cup of tea, digestive biscuits (plain chocolate, not milk), huge grin.

Platform
    XBOX1
    No freezing or crash for me in quick race. Running 30 AI. im actually impressed on how its running with 30 AI. Only seeing a couple of hickups at nighttime.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    No freezing or crash for me in quick race. Running 30 AI. im actually impressed on how its running with 30 AI. Only seeing a couple of hickups at nighttime.
    Are lap times fixed for these higher number of AI?
    Xbox GT: Rockefelluh

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    After taking some time away due to multiplayer crashes I decided to have another go and for the whole duration of last night (8pm til midnight) my multiplayer was down. In between single player I kept checking multiplayer with the same results. It took ages to load the lobby screen and when it does load it was completely empty. Tried hard resetting the console to no avail. Definitely something up with it.
    Platform: Xbox One
    Peripherals: Fanatec Clubsport CSW V2 | Fanatec Clubsport V1 Pedals| Fanatec Clubsport SQ V1.5 Shifter | Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake | Nardi 330mm Suede Rim
    Cockpit: GT Omega Pro Cockpit | 47" HD TV | Logitech 5:1 | Turtle Beach Elite 800X

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1e I View Post
    I can confirm, after patch 2.0 went live game freezes and crashes happen, which previously wasn't the case. Couldn't figure out in what circumstances, though. Once the game froze and sent me back to dashboard right after i crossed the finish line.
    yes
    I had this one too.. Finish the race, and get put back to the dashboard. I think i remember that the host had left and transition did not work. Also lost a whole bunch of points on my license.

Other times the game freezes for a couple of seconds when i try to enter a session, and simply force closes and goes back to Xbox home. Have had this 3-4 times since patch 2
    RookieRaceline | AllVirtualRacing
    Xbox Gamertag: Firben

Platform
    XBOX1
    Yesterday 3 examples; XBO in new UI & eco-power mode (doubt this will have any affect as I had only just done a routine cold shutdown (power off reset)).

First crash, I had just pressed the A button on controller, to enter the Time Trial menu option. Screen went black for a second or two then returned to XBO dashboard.

Second crash, after second cold shutdown I was in game for around 10 minutes or so. In a Time Trial leaderboard I was navigating through times with the RB button. Same symptom, black screen for a couple of seconds and return to XBO dashboard.

Third example, racing in the evening we had just finished a 20min practice before qualifying. Waiting for timer to expire whilst sat in pits, during final seconds the console froze, no black screen. The voice party continued to work fine and I could manually return to the XBO dashboard but the game independently appeared to have frozen, forcing console shutdown.

Doesn't happen daily and can't be replicated, if you'd like more examples or specifics I can collect info when it next occurs (probably sometime later today/tomorrow)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    It's getting worse for me, 3 out of 3 online races. When the race is over and it's loading for lobby it just freezes and exits to dashboard.
    Had spotify on in the background and it didn't affect that.
    Pretty annoying

Update: 5 out of 5 now, whats happening?
    Last edited by trrane; 21-10-2017 at 10:27.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    Is it? Can i get more Details on this? Never saw or read about that particular issue...
    Sure it happens only AFTER 2.0 ?

Thanks for sharing Details...
    I think everyone's covered it off for me. It happens when going back to the game lobby in career or offline racing, not every time but more often than not. Usually the game will hang a bit and then your back on the xbox home page. Sometimes you get a jitter sound when it hangs. It hasn't done it in game yet, only when going back to the main options. I have the new xbox home page update and still does it, I was on last night for a couple of hours and it happened 3 times.