Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes on xbox one

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I reported this bug before patch 2.0 on 30.09.17. After patch 2.0 the bug is still present. Sometimes I can play 3h without issue, sometimes each race a crash.

Link for my previous report :

/showthread.php?53778-BUG-REPORT-Game-crash-during-menu-loading

Platform
    XBOX1
    Had 3 crashes today on Xbox. Happens when I join multi-player sessions.. Sound and picture freezes and goes back to home screen
    RookieRaceline | AllVirtualRacing
    Xbox Gamertag: Firben

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I also have this problem.
    With me it happens when I push exit like exit race or exit time trial, etc...
    Then it goes back to dashboard of xbox and have to start the game again

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Exactly. It is incredible annoying. I can't finish career races or stream the game when it keeps crashing.
    i played shitty games competitive BF2, BF2142, BFBC2, BF3, BF4 and CoD4 promod | Based Jewman

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by S3mj0n View Post
    Mostly in career mode for me after leaving a race or qualifying and going back to main menu. It kind of freezes, the sound gets stuck in a loop and then it crashes.
    That's exactly what happens since the beginning of the game (not necessary since the 2.0 patch diffusion).
    In the career mode, in the first session after turning on the Xbox One, after a trials session, when you choose the option "continue to the qualifications", the game freeze with a strange noise (like a plugging of a jack) and it returns you to the Xbox One dashboard. Then, I restart the game and I'm no longer bothered with the bug.
    Quite still disturbing !
    Last edited by Eversmann 10; 23-10-2017 at 20:25.
    The following user likes this Post: S3mj0n

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi,
    This appears to be a random issue but mainly when leaving a live lobby or leaving private testing, I've done all Microsoft suggestions but to no avail, reported this some weeks ago and had the problem since game release and pre/post patches,only seems to happen with Pc2. You can race for 2 or 3 hours no probes and the next time it can happen within ten minutes, the game is awesome but the problem sure is annoying, hope the devs are aware of this issue and it's fixed next patch.
    Thanks.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I had these freezes on todays session more than usual.

1st was when starting Singleplayer game, 13 AI, GTO class @ sugo. loaded 25% and then game stopped with buzzing sound and throwed back to home screen.

2nd was driving multiplayer qualifications. Lacuna sega witch TC cars and around 9 player in lobby, exited pitstop and when manual control came on instantly freezed.

3rd was loading a saved video file ( Oh yeas I managed to save one) This havent happened before. after around 10sec after pressing watch button came the old buzzing sound and back to home screen.

None of these gets on my nervs unless they happens on a long race. +40min race or so.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    And I want to accent that I am not complaining. Im just sharing my experience because it might be useful for SMS

Platform
    XBOX1
    X1X: The game crashes when I run Youtube and switch between game and application. For example, when setting up a car.
    Last edited by sidy; 07-01-2018 at 16:14.

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    XB1S - I have the same problems posted by previous guys.
    Today the game crashed 3 times. Every time in career mode (GT4). After the races and podium, when you click on "proceed", the game freeze and buzz sound appears till the game crash completely to Xbox main dashboard .

Same story yesterday after time attack trial. Once I decided to stop with the trail so I press quit button. Game crashed and buzz noise-> Xbox main dashboard